Part9

Shoto keep begging Vox to stop but he didnt.
Vox kept thrust in and out making Shoto moan louder and louder

After a few hours,Vox finally gave in and stop,Shoto was gasping for air while grabbing Vox's neck and staying there,Vox started to release some relaxing scent to help Shoto sleep,Shoto was surprised to sniff his scent but slept right away in comfort.

Vox keep telling to himself that he have to hold back and just sleep. Dont be a weirdo. Dont be a pervert. SLEEP.

In the morning Vox booked a flight to go back home,they spend quite a "holesome" Night in that Villa,the maid gonna have a hard times cleaning.

When Vox came back he was overloaded with works,Shoto just stayed in the house,it was all quiet a peaceful
Ike,Shoto,and Mysta was having a little gossip in the Akuma Residents until a breakout come.
(It comes once every hundred years,a breakout is a wave of monsters. Every company who have fight-type workers played a big role in those breakouts)
Shoto then started to take his dagger with him,he was surprised to see some ponies with a destructive abilities,Ike,Shoto,and Mysta immediately evacuate themself,Vox called Shoto to make sure he's alright.

Shoto notice a strange box he have never seen before,he took it with his "special" Jacket.
At the Evacuation place,Shoto immediately opened the box,its a pair rings,right!these rings have the same symbol as hos tattoo,although he took the Balledonna one.

Mysta and other workers gather to help the evacuation and to get rid of monsters coming to the evacuation shelter

Shoto called Vox and talked about the box of rings

Vox: I did find it and opened it but idk what it is..
Shoto: I wore one of it and it look pretty and feel normal-
(Ike): Vox,is that you?!can you please call Shu?!Most of the people guarding is injured and I cant handle them all!
Vox: I got it.
Call ended.

"I cant help much,but I'll try my best.." Said Shoto after Ike told him to help him for a bit while waiting for Shu to come

After a few minutes,Shu finally came and Shoto was finally able to rest,theres millions of injured civilians mix with the workers,Shoto then step out to help the fighter.

He lashed out his dagger which the emblems on his ring shines and create a big lightning energy. Shoto seems to know what the rings does,it channels his power. So when the other ring is not equipped by his mate it will only channel his energy.

Shoto started going berserk and kills every single monsters he found until he was forced down due to his inefficient enery,so he back out and rested,Vox arrived later on and saw Shoto covered in blood,he know its not his own so he was relieved,he immediately ran to him and kiss him,Shoto was surprised and started to blush,after Vox let go,Shoto slaps him,he was so flustered. Vox smirks and kiss him again.
Shoto climb on top of him and sneakily putting the ring on his fingers and let go of the kiss,Vox looked at his hand,he saw a red spider lily symbol ring on his ring finger,Shoto then invite Vox to fight outside,with this they should be fine.

After a few hours fighting,Vox started to feel tired but his fatigue immediately got healed,although it takes off Shoto's energy but since he didnt really used it and instead use Vox's energy,Shoto has not problem healing Vox's fatigue multiple times.
After the break out was cleared,the government tried to build back the important buildings.

Vox and Shoto lay down on the floor covered with monsters blood tired. They then laughed together,Ike and Luca who saw that was terrified,after killing hundred thousands of monsters they're laughing?They started to stay away from them. Shoto then stand up and helped Vox stand up too,Vox was definitely tired but still got healed by Shoto,he saw the ring again and thought..'its pretty useful..I wonder who gave it away?'

After that they went to the company's shielded hotel to bathe and investigate the waves. After Vox was done Shoto was next,Vox keep on working and working with his colleagues,after Shoto was done he kissed the ring,Vox feel a sudden feeling of comfort and blushed while looking at the ring,he rubbed the ring,Shoto feel so comfortable like he was being patted..

.
.
.

Shoto was looking at his clean dagger he was using to kill monsters and used to be covered in blood.
He then was hugged from the back by Vox,when he turned around,Vox kissed him deeply,they were in love with each other now..Vox started thinking about letting Shoto tame him so he picked Shoto up but still wont let go of the kiss.

When they arrived at a room,Vox took of his clothes an told Shoto to bit him.
Shoto immediately bit him out of excitement,Vox feel extremely excited and he's growing a tent,Shoto keep bitting deeper until the blood pour,shoto sucked on it like some vampires and kissed it,then theres a weird dagger sign which seems to make a protective barrier to prevent anything disturbed its making,while that work,Vox was leashed by Shoto so he wont eat him fully..

After a few tries,Shoto finally went to his core and so he healed his soul with the blessing of the God of Love,Aphrodite.
After few minutes,the sign was done,in the same time,Shoto was done,after that,he unleashes Vox and he immediately got on top of and let hos instincts guide him to pleasure.

.
.
.

It has been a full day and Vox keep going. Shoto was already tired but still overwhelmly excited and so he can't stop. After The core was taned,both excitement in both party have dry off and they were gasping for air..Shoto kissed Vox's forehead and slept meanwhile Vox woke up and sot beside him playing with his hair,He felt extremely happy he has finally got Shoto for himself fully,He then kissed Shoto's cheeks and sleep with him meeting him in the dream world..

TBC