2 of 5

We all sat around in a circle on the studio fly with Hps Don't Lie by Shakira in the background."So what exactly is your story  Xavier?" I asked suddently curious all about him. He looked down at his feet while tapping them to the rhythm."Well my dad died.. and now it's just me and my mom  and my mom found out about this place and well I always wanted to be a street dancer so nows my chance" he said while looking down. I looked up with blurry sight from my tears. Next thing I knew I was hugging him crying in his shoulder. "I..know how you feel my dad died when I was 13 and now my mom drinks to forget" I said while pulling away feeling a little awkward."That's so sad you being so young and all y'all I'm sorry I'm bringing in all this bad energy and depressing stuff let's just move on it was 2 years ago.." he said trying to fake smile.. epic fail. I wiped my tears then got up going to my Ipod on my Dock. I scrolled through the play list looking for something I want to hear finally I found it Cher Lloyd With Ur Love feat Mike Posner I blasted it full volume. "So for our auditions lets mix some club moves some famous dances but mostly I want some culture up in hear  like The Salsa , Ballet, street dancing stuff like that just anything you can think of just go check it out then share with us what you came up with and i'll make a killer routine!" I finished getting really excited.They agreed packed up and headed out.

I walked home listening to Bon Bon by Pitbull. Finally I reached my street corner with a deep intake of breathe I walked up the steps into my house. I carefully opened trying to make little to no noise possible as doing so. Tears started to well up in my eyes as I saw my drunken mother sitting on the couch with a bottle of whisky in hand staring into nothing absolute nothing. I walked up to her waved my hand in front of her face and got no response. I sprinted to my beaten up room and locked my door. I grabbed my blanket off my bed and curled up in a ball on the floor with my knees up to my chest and cried till I had no more tears and fell asleep.