silly ryko backstory

Ryko is not a human. He's a robot pretending to be a human. A few people thought he was a monster at first. Once people got along with him, he is nice to people. And the people who hate Ryko, Ryko would hate them back.

The one problem with Ryko is may malfunction at the wrong time.

Ryko was made by Zachary originally. Even though Zachary makes his inventions for malicious purposes. He didn't complete the invention. He threw it away in the dumpster. It has been 3 years since Zachary abandoned that project.

After 2 months, someone found a dusty Ryko in the dumpster. They wanted to fix him because it would be a waste

The problem was Ryko was a robot made for destruction and anger. They researched on how to give morals and consciousness to a robot

After 2 years, it was finally done. After all the efforts, rushes and tests, Ryko's design changed. He was programmed to be friends with, and to be human.

The person who completed it felt so accomplished.

Once Ryko was turned on, he started bashing things because of a malfunction. He stopped at a random moment.

It was probably a failure to begin with. This is the reason why Zachary stop making Ryko work. It was due to the complications on how this robot works.

The person realized it was a mistake fixing him. They tried to turn Ryko off, but there was one problem.

Ryko disappeared. He knew they would try to turn him off so he ran away.

Ryko would try to get away in a boat. He arrived at an island he saw a bunch of people on it. The first thing Ryko noticed first...

Was Zachary. The person who created him.