Chapter 5: Betrayal

TW! HARSH LANGUAGE

i woke up and saw a sign. meet me at 3pm, you know where to go - wilbur. i felt confused, i went to everyone. asking if they have seen wilbur, quackity,niki,tommy,tubbo no one saw him, i remembered wilbur showed me a place, it turned 3pm, i went to the nearest bunker, there it was it was wilburs, i went in, i saw wilbur inside

W- there you are! i was worried you didnt see the sign

Y- no, i definitely saw it.

W- i would like to show you my creation.

he went in a room, with buttons.

Y- dont tell me.

W- this button can destroy everything in lmanburg.

Y- dont touch that fucking button.

W- it was never meant to be, im sorry.

he pushed the button, you stood there in shock seeing lmanburg get blown up.

W- thats finished, i dont have anything anymore, if i couldnt be loved, no one can.

Y- wilbur you bitch, why did you fucking do that, NIKIS FUCKING BAKERY AND QUACKITYS YEEZYS SHOP. I CANT BELIEVE YOU DID THIS. after everything happened, was the friendship even true?.

W- the friendship was true, it was. y/n, you need to understand, i did this for you, you. i love you, i want to run away with you, we can hide together, we can be friends again.

Y- IM NOT DEALING WITH THIS, I ACTUALLY LOVED YOU. I CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD EVEN PUSH THAT FUCKING BUTTON. IM LEAVING, QUACKITYS SHOP WAS DESTROYED, DO YOUB KNOW HOW FUCKING LONG THAT TOOK?! NO. YOU CARE ABOUT YOURSELF. YOUR A SELFISH BASTARD DO YOU KNOW THAT.

you quickly realized what you said.

Y- i- im so sorry wilbur-

W- that fucking hurt. your a selfless brat. you know that? im tired of you. i was wrong trusting you. i fucking hate you.i hope i never met you. i did this all for you to call me a selfish brat.

Y- im sorry the emotions i-

W- save it, i dont wanna hear it. leave. its not like you would miss me your a fucking selfish bitch.

i ran to what was once lmanburg.

wilbur pov

i sat there crying, i knew she didnt mean it, my emotions slipped out i couldnt help it, i need to apologize soon, i feel so bad to what i said, i didnt mean any of it, i loved her, i blew it.

your pov

i explained everything to quackity.

Q- that bitch did this.

Y- dont call him that!

Q- you still have feelings for him, i can see that, everything is gonna be okay i promise. dont worry, i made a bunker we can sleep there until we remake lmanburg.

you nod. quackity shows the bunker, it was quite small but i can manage, i slept in the bunker.