-ꇙ꒐ꉧ-

Hey guys! I'm back again! 

[You can't get rid of me]

:)

I have a short story to write for Composition, so I'm all typed out. BUT I will still write another chappie!

[sorry for publishing late!]

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

After all of Sophie's tears were dried up, she sat there for about three hours.

It was dark out-and probably time for her to go to bed. She was probably a mess...

She swept aside the vines and walked out of the spot, only to trip over a huge root of a Gnomish tree.

Wait. Root? It was surprisingly big for a root.

She looked down, and screamed. It was a person-a boy-to be exact.

One with blonde hair. Sophie couldn't see how banged up he was, but she was still terrified that he was left outside in the middle of the night-ON THE GROUND. Wait-blonde hair???

KEEFE!

Sophie

This is bad.

Very, very bad.

"EDALINE!!!!! HELP!!!!" Sophie screamed on the top of her lungs.

When Edaline didn't come down to help, Sophie was getting so desperate that she forced all of her mental energy into transmitting to Edaline.

EDALINE!!!! HELP! WAKE UP!!!! Keefe is here and I need help because he is all bruised up!!! 

After that, Sophie was out of energy. Hopefully Edaline was coming out to help, but before Sophie could tell herself to get up, she fainted.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Sophie

Sophie woke up in the healing center with a pounding headache. 

Great.

Where was Keefe?

Sophie looked around the room and her eyes settled on a limp body on the bed to her left. 

The body was obviously Keefe. His hair was pointed everywhere, but that actually made him look cuter...

"Nice to see you back again, Sophie." Sophie jerked her head to the doorway, sending a pang of pain toward her head.

Elwin snickered. As usual, he was wearing his tunic with alicorns on it. Sophie always wondered why he wore things with such exotic animals on them.

"Hi Elwin. How's Keefe?" Sophie asked. 

"Pretty good, but he was definitely really hurt. I heard that there was a fight here with Keefe and Fitz. I'm not sure what they were fighting about, but it must have been big because Fitz was really hurt as well. " Elwin replied.

"Oh." Sophie could feel her cheeks burn. So Keefe was standing up for her... "Wait, how come Keefe wasn't treated?"

"Apparently he left before I could-"

"Sup Blondy..." a figure said in another bed. 

"Ro! Did you find Caedfel? [Tell me if I'm spelling it wrong...] Did you get him and his group of traitors??????" Sophie was so surprised that she must have missed Ro behind Elwin.

"Woah there, calm down. I could be asking you a lot of questions about you know what, but I'm to exhausted for that." Ro gave a half-heartedly smirk, but she looked TIRED.

"Uh-okay... Wait, why are you here???"

"I came back for you, obviously. And also, no, I didn't get Caedfel, but I did get some of the traitors who sided with the Neverseen."

"At least you got some of them?"

"Yeah..."Ro had a forlorn look on her face. 

She was hiding something...

And Sophie could tell that it was huge...

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

I'm so sorry for publishing late! 

I have been really busy because I just moved into a new house, but I have changed my Publishing dates to Fridays or at the end of the week.

I hope you enjoyed!

[I missed Ro so much]

This is probably one of the shortest chapters that I will make by the way.