Plagued Sleep

°Plagued Sleep

Gumi stepped into the classroom and stretched her arms up high. Her red eyes squeezed shut as a large yawn emitted from her mouth. After doing so, she walked to her desk and plopped in it.

"Gumi Tomoya." Akashi said and slammed his hand on her desk. The girl adverted her Ruby red eyes to look at him.

"What Bakashi." It was more of a demand than an inquiry.

A tick mark appeared on his forehead though he kept his composure.
"..become the basketball teams manager."

"Rejected."

He blinked. No hesitation...

So the emperor tried again.

"Gumi. Become th-"

"I said no. Go away Bakashi."

He glared and sat in his desk..which just so happened to be beside hers.

Though Akashi wasn't used to passing notes, or being rejected, he was overly cautious during class.

Each time Gumi said no before she finally raised her hand and asked to go to the nurses.

'Tch.. Why does that peasant think she can reject me?' He thought while devising a plan.

~

Gumi tilted her head to the side, laying on her back on the rooftop and looking up at the sky. The sky that was so blue and vast.

"...how disgusting." She mumbled.

Tuning on her side, Gumi let sleep take over and started to dream. Of course, dream of her childhood.

°

"Tsugumi-nee!" Gumi goggles running her her sister. They were both in elementary school by now.

Her sister looked at her with a smile. "Hey Gumi! Eh? What happened to your face?"
The smile disappeared and Gumi looked down while fidgeting her fingers.

"I-i beat up a boy w-when he talked about you.."

Tsugumi frowned. "Gumi. You can't go around doing that. You'll damage papa's good name!"

The young redhead with pig tail looked up into her white haired sisters blue eyes. "But Tsugumi-nee!"

"No. No buts Gumi. Go apologize."

Gumi hung her head and went to the boy.

°

Gumi groaned slightly, feeling a calming warmth and gentle caress on her red hair.

"Tsugumi-nee..?" She asked softly. Gumi looked up, having to use her arm as a shield to see the person.

"Eh..? So this Tsugumi is a real person huh?"

Gumi sat up , only to hold her head as though in pain.

"..is this about the basketball club Bakashi..?"

He frowned. "Why would you think that?"

The redhead girl rolled her eyes. "...whatever. I'll join."

"Eh? Bu- wait. You said you'll join?"

Gumi looked over at him as though mad. "YAS stupid Bakashi. Are you deaf?"

A smirk cooled over his handsome face. "No. But anyways, let's go see coach."

~

"Coach. I found a manager." Akashi said coming into the gym. Gumi looked away and studied the gym that was full of teen boys, who stopped to stare at her.
Upon feeling a chilly stare, she looked away and to the ground.