Chapter 1

Gegin stretched out her body, and then her arms. She looked around and sniffed, twitching her small triangle nose. She jumped off her pink bed and skipped happily singing,
"Skip, skip, skip da loo, so you do a poo!"
She was closing her eyes while happily singing she didn't even locate where the door is. She bumped right into the wall next to the door. She fell on her back and winced,
"Oh, for geg sake! Silly me," She bounced back up and walked out the door, walking proudly through the hallway. "I'm the best, yes I am! Let's go, me the best." Gegin always sang songs to herself. She went downstairs and met her mum, Aaliyah, at the table.
"Hey, Mama!" She greeted. "What's for breakfast?" She looked on the table. Her plate had two isoleyus waffles sat stacked on top of eachother. With strawberry, Gegin flavour, syrup drizzled on top.
"My favourite! Thanks so much Mummy." Gegin sat down on her bunny chair and began to gobble it up.
"Better than ever," She mumbled inbetween mouthfuls. "But can I have Bunny Tarts tomorrow? The Gegin ones?"
"Yeah, alright." Aaliyah replied. Gegin carried on wolfing down her waffles happily with her eyes closed.

"Gegin, hurry up and get in the car! Are you ready to go to boarding school?" Her mum's call sounded from beside their isoleyus car. Gegin put on her sparkly backpack and raced over to join her mother.
"I'm gonna miss you," She admitted, "but I think it'll be fun."
"Well, i'll miss you even more, my perfect little girl." Aaliyah started to tear up. "I hope you'll be okay."
Gegin ran up to her mum and gave her a huge hug, also starting to cry.
"Don't worry, mum. It will be okay." She laughed. Gegin