chapter 3.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I'm Red Zoisite.."

"Huh? As in gem Red Zoisite?"

Redzo decide to open their hood showing their glowing red gem hair.

"My my, your hair is truly mesmerizing i wonder how you can have it"

A boy with light- grey wavy hair approached them along with the others, a boy with white hair and a turban on his head suddenly appear in front of Redzo.

"Hey! Red Zoisite right? That's a cool name and your hair is awesome too! my names Kalim feel free to come to scarabia anytime!"

"Alright everyone the ceremonial is finish you may come back to your dorm"

The other's were going back to their dorm there's only Yuu, Grim and Redzo now alone.

"Oh yea uhm please follow me"

They all went to ramshackle dorm even if its still rusty the inside were clean alot better than the outside looks.

"Now henchman your job is simple for now, feed the great grim a can of tuna!"

"A can of tuna?..what's that?"

"Nggyyah!? You dont know what can of tuna is!? Were you living under a stone?

Yuu only sighed as they opened a can of tuna and gave it to grim, he begin to devoured the tuna inside the can.

"Now henchman this is what a can of tuna is and you should remember it!"

"Alright grim enough you already got your tuna"

The door then burst down by a ginger headed boy and a blue headed boy.

"YUU!!"

"ACE HOW MANY TIMES I TOLD YOU TO NOT BREAK DOWN MY FUCKING DOOR!!"

[lil timeskippy]

Ace now was sitting on the couch as we pretty much expected he was wearing a collar on his neck due to him get into trouble again.

"So uh..you're the new guy huh?"

Red zoisite nod their head as they touch the collar that attached to Ace's neck.

"What is that stuff attached to your neck?" Red zoisite ask.

"This stuff? Its nothin important just a collar who prevent me using my magic"

"Magic?.."

"Hey guys i'm back with some drinks"

Yuu came with a tray filled with juice box.

"That's all i had sorry if you didnt like juice in a box"

Redzo take the apple flavoured juice in confusion.

"What is this?.."

"Here let me help ya redzo"

Yuu help them to put the straw on the juice box as they gave the juice back to them.

"Here take a sip"

"I dont need your help-"

Red zoisite took a sip due to their surprise they like apple juice.   (author loves apple juice too :D )

Red zoisite was happily drink his juice box.

"Well well seems like someone is a apple juice fan here" Ace teased.

"Shut up!"

Someone then knocked the door when Yuu opens the door it was Deuce.

"A-ah sorry to burst in Yuu but Riddle told me to get Ace"

"My pleasure just take him that's what he get for almost breaking my door"

"H-hey hey why are we putting me on blame here!?"

Ace try to denied as Deuce kept holding him by the collar.

"Great we got another one..."

A voice called, Deuce turn his head to left he see Red zoisite was no longer on the couch rather next to him.

Deuce jumped in surprise as he let go of Ace's collar.

"Y-you're the guy who Riddle talk about..its true you had shiny hair.."

"Keep staring if you like its not like a lunarian would catch me"

.
.

It was night Yuu and Red zoisite was taking a walk the moon shined onto Red zoisite's hair but then suddenly.

"Hm? How surprising..i didnt know someone live here"

A mysterious guy with black hair and black horn say.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued