🦋Psycho.🦋

"You called for me Mr Antonio." I strutted to the couch he relaxed on.
His palm tapped on his thigh, clearly motioning me to sit on it, which I eventually did.

"What else would you like Mr Antonio?" My head fell on his shoulder as I whispered in his ear, making small movements on his crotch.

The hooks of my bra were unfastened in a blink of an eye, the straps soon lowered and was taken off, thrown somewhere across the room.

His palm slid on my hips, his fingers slowly going in my silk panties and his other hand firmly holding my left breast in place.
"Eager, I see." I whispered to him.

No reaction was gotten. It felt as if he was numb at the moment.
A sharp gasp let out of my lips as his fingers slid through my flaps and found its way deep into my wet hole.

Uncontrollable moans filled the room as his pace increased and his other palm massages my breast and softly pulling on my nipples at the process.

His lips left trails on my skin as he kissed my face down to my neck, stopping at my collar. He was sure to leave a mark.

His thumb placed on my clit, it drew circles round it, letting every inch of me quiver from the sensation.

"Don't cum till I tell you to." His deep tone uttered and I harshly nodded, not being able to speak.
My core gradually got sore as I begged for acceptance which he declined.

My abdomen almost giving in as I tried to follow his orders.
I felt my eyes starting to gloss as I bit down on my lip, stopping every aching muscle in me to give in.

My walls clenched on his fingers, allowing me to feel every fast movement in me. His lips finally left my collar and to the end of my ear.

His hot breath could be felt on my skin as I felt his perfect set of teeth nibble on my lobe.
"Cum."

With that I let loose, feeling my mind turn blank in an instant.
My eyes were shut as I took unsteady breaths.

"I would love to torture you some more but I have somewhere to be now." He whispered on my neck and I could feel him grin on my skin.

My figure was lifted from him and laid on the couch, watching his every movement to the front table.
"I wouldn't be back till late, so basically you're done for the day."

This is how it has been for the past week. Sometimes I'm only needed once and most times not at all, the bright side is that I still get paid.
I do hate the idea of me being his personal dancer, and him claiming to own me, like I'm some sort of object to be owned, but at the same time I craved for his touch, his feel and most especially the feeling of him in me.

"Who says I'm done for the day? There are various men downstairs waiting for a good dance." I teased.

"Alright get dressed, I'm taking you home." He tiredly uttered causing me to burst into laughter.
Is he always this jealous?

"Okay, okay... I'll go home, you don't have to take me anywhere." I managed to say with some spare breath in me.

He didn't budge and still insisted to, so I agreed. What's the harm in that?

————-
The weather was dim and the atmosphere cold.
It didn't look like it was noon, it looked as if it was about past midnight.

Enzo.
He was at my front door and I immediately sighted him the moment Ashton parked.

Ashton's view stuck at him who was distracted by his phone, he couldn't even notice the huge dark colored car opposite him.

"Thanks for the ride ash, you're a sweetheart." The words hurriedly left my lips as I came off the car, avoiding any questions I knew Ashton was about pouring out.