One or two shot of SO84, i wrote back when it csme out

"HE WOULD NEVER" and "Crazy conspiracy kid!" float threw my mind, distracting me from maths. Then "Hey! Hey! Davey!! Anybody in there?" Tommy calls out tapping my head.
"Huh...,I'm fine." I reply in a hurry, trying and probably failing to not cry, "alright, Davi..." Tommy says as my eyes move to his lips, I remember the first time we talked after Wood- the accident. I thought he would hate me.That he would blame me but he mostly more blamed himself, he kissed me and apologised for not talking to me, that was my first kiss.

Curtis walks into our class, throwing my attention back on the teacher and off Eats lips.
"Miss.Fridia?" He asked, putting on his most innocent smile he could muster. "Oh! Hello Curtis. Why have you joined us today?" Miss joked as almost every Wednesday he was sent to our class for being a smartass, as it reads on the note he brings. "Actually, I'm here for Davey Armstrong and Tommy Eaton!"Curt says before reading from his note "Can Davey Armstrong and Tommy Eaton join me and Curtis Farraday at my class by 13:30 -Mr.Mackey" I gasped hearing the name. I forgot how bad it felt to hear it. It's not Wayne (My hc for Mr.Mackeys first name) though it's Stan, a random man who moved into THE house just a few days after it was put on sale.

"Really?" Miss asked, as she never heard of Mr.Mackey teaching Curtis. "Yes miss, Mrs Joen got tired of me" he laughed. "Alright then,off you lot go!" Miss Fridia responded with a flick of her wrist in the direction  of the door.

"Bye Miss Fridia!" I call out while leaving the class, heading to the young teachers room

I start to panic as we walk to A9 ,his classroom, "Sooo, does he have a class on right now, he wants us to sit in on or??" Eats asks and waits for an answer, however that answer never came "Uh, Curts? You there bud?" I ask swiping my hand over his face, bringing him back to life "Huh?!? Oh, uh no" he blurts quickly "Oh! Then what is it?" I ask hoping to keep him engaged in the conversation although I would prefer less talking as my heart was going 1000 miles an hour, I didn't want them to worry so I stayed in conversation and well like normal, started it.

Lately, Tommy has been worrying he annoys me or scares me, which I laughed at until I realised he was serious, so I comforted him and said no matter what, I would always support him, Well at least I will never say that again, he spent the rest of the day trying to get me to go back on that.