Chapter two

It was Monday and I was rushing down the school halls so I wouldn't be late to class. The hallways were crowded and I could barely move past people. All too quickly, I was knocked off of my feet and landed on the ground. I felt the weight of someone else's body on top of mine.

"Shit, sorry Kellin. I didn't mean to run into you," I apologised while Kellin and I stood to our feet.

"Yeah but I did," he said with a smirk. I turned my head slightly to the side and gave him a questioning look.

"I purposely ran into you," he said blankly like he thought I should've realised that.

"Oh, um, why?" I asked, still confused.

"I saw you rushing to class and you looked extremely cute. I wanted to stop you and talk to you so I ran into you," Kellin said while slowly moving closer to me. I was nervously backing into the wall behind me.

I looked behind Kellin and saw the halls clearing because the bell to start class was about to ring. If I didn't make it to class on time, I would surely get a detention. That was the last thing I wanted that day.

"Relax," Kellin whispered in my ear. Kellin had pushed me against the wall with his body pressing against mine and I didn't even notice him doing it.

His lips were coming dangerously close to mine. It has been ages since I had kissed someone, I was so nervous. I looked around the hall. I didn't want anyone to see me in this position. I didn't want anyone to know I'm gay. My heart was beating faster than the speed of light and my breathing was heavy.

"No one will see us," Kellin said against my lips. His lips were millimetres away from mine. One wrong move and they would touch.

Kellin surprised me by rolling his hips against mine. I unintentionally moaned from the friction being made in my lower region. Kellin giggled at my sign of pleasure and did it again. It felt so wrong but also so right to do this with Kellin.

The bell rang for class to start. I knew I would get into trouble, but at that moment, I didn't care. I had an extremely sexy guy pressed against my in a deserted hall. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous though.

I looked into kellin's eyes and saw a glimmer of lust in them. My eyes flickered to his lips. Why wasn't he kissing me already?

"Vic, it's up to you if you want to kiss me. My lips are here, waiting for you. All you have to do is make the first move," Kellin said cheekily.

I made a split decision based on my seventeen-year-old boy hormones. I pressed my lips agains his. Something exploded in my stomach. It was like one thousand butterflies were going mental in my stomach. But I liked it.

He kissed back instantly. He moved his hips slowly against mine. I felt pure happiness for once.

"Boys!" An angry voice yelled. I pulled away from the kiss and gently pushed Kellin off of me.

"What are you doing out of class?" The old teacher yelled.

"Um, we were making out. What did it look like?" Kellin asked sarcastically.

"I've had enough of you Kellin. You both just earned two detentions after school. The first one is tonight. Get back to class, now!" The old man turned around quickly and stormed away.

"I guess we have our first date tonight," Kellin said and confidently walked away. I was shocked. Absolutely shocked. What came over me? I never just go around kissing boys. Especially not in a public place. I stood against the wall for a second, contemplating my life. I snapped myself back into reality and ran back to class.