First Day

"Bye sweet cakes" "Bye, mom." I left the house urgently waiting to see my new school. The bus finally came. I hopped on the bus. "Um, hi! Can I sit here?" I asked to a blonde girl. She said "uh, sure!" Her name was Jenny Declaresean. "I'm Jenny Declaresean my full name is Jennifer. I don't want to make a bad impression here, I'm daughter of MacKenzie Hollister. Yup. Praise me." "Whoa! Ok! You've made you're impression!" *Who in the world is MacKenzie Hollister?* I thought. "Huh uh." She said. "'Ope! There's the school! See ya!!" "Bye!" Me and her got off the bus and got to school.

***
"Hi! I'm Chelsea N. Hoot!" "Nice to meet ya" she said. "Nice to meet you too!" "I'm Rachel." "So, how many friends do you have..YET?" "Well, are you my friend?" "Totally!" "Kay, then 2." "Hmm, did you meet Kelsey? Shes my twin sister." "No. Not yet. Only you and Jenny Declaresean." "Who is she anyway?" "The daughter of the biggest bully in school...her main target...NIKKI J. MAXWELL!" "T-that's my mom..." "And her crush...BRANDON ROBERTS!!" "That's my dad!" "I'm soo gonna give her my bad side!" "No! Wait!!!" Chelsea said

***
"Hey, Jenni-dirt." "He-he-hey what's with the name calling?" "I know what your mom did to my mom. You're so going down!" "Wait. Please. STOP! I'm nothing like my mom...I swear." "Really? I doubt that." "Wait, Rachel. She really isn't." "Oh, Okay. I guess we can be friends then" I said to Jenny. "Great!" We sat next to each other at lunch and guess who I met! Kelsey! The daughters of Chloe are so, very, nice! Then I looked to my side. I saw a girl with a Jean Jacket. Under the jacket was a shirt that said "Pinch me? Punch you." Her pants had ripped holes around the ankle and knees. She also had a tattoo that read: I <3 NO ONE!!
"Whoa. Who is she?" "Nobody knows. She never revealed her name. All we know is that her mom cries every night and prays that she'll change." "Wow, I'm scared of her! That ¡s so creepy!"
.