A sad girl

Once upon a time, there was a sad girl named Lily. She was a quiet girl who kept to herself most of the time. She had a sad look on her face, and her eyes never seemed to light up with joy. Lily was always seen walking alone, and she never had any friends. Lily's life was a sad one, and no one knew why she was so sad.

Lily had lost her mother when she was very young, and her father had never been the same since then. He had become an alcoholic, and he would often beat Lily when he was drunk. Lily's father was a mean man, and he would always tell Lily that she was the reason her mother had died. Lily believed him, and she felt guilty for something that was not her fault.

Lily would spend most of her days in her room, crying herself to sleep. She had no one to talk to, and she felt like no one cared about her. One day, Lily decided that she had had enough. She wanted to end her life. She felt like there was no point in living anymore.

Lily went to the roof of her building, and she stood on the edge, ready to jump. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Suddenly, she felt someone grab her hand. She opened her eyes and saw a boy holding her hand tightly.

The boy's name was Jack, and he was a new student in Lily's school. Jack had noticed Lily walking alone and looking sad, and he had decided to talk to her. He had followed her to the roof, and he had seen her about to jump. Jack had never felt so scared in his life. He had grabbed her hand without thinking, and he had pulled her back.

Lily was surprised to see someone holding her hand. She looked at Jack, and she saw that he was crying. Jack told her that he had lost his mother to cancer a year ago, and he knew how it felt to be sad and alone. Jack told Lily that she was not alone, and that he cared about her.

Lily felt something inside her that she had never felt before. She felt hope. She felt like there was someone who cared about her. Lily and Jack talked for a long time, and Lily opened up to him. She told him about her mother, and how her father had become mean and abusive. Jack listened to her, and he held her hand the whole time.

From that day on, Lily and Jack became best friends. Jack was always there for Lily, and he helped her through her tough times. Lily started to smile more often, and her eyes started to light up with joy. Lily had found someone who cared about her, and she was no longer alone.

Lily's father noticed the change in her, and he became jealous. He did not like the fact that Lily was spending time with someone else. One day, when Jack was not around, Lily's father started to beat her again. He told her that she was not allowed to see Jack anymore, and that she was his daughter, and she had to do what he said.

Lily was scared, but she was also angry. She had had enough of her father's abuse, and she decided to leave. She packed a bag and left a note for Jack, telling him that she was leaving with a friend. Lily did not know where she was going, but she knew that she could not stay.