PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

Even if I know it’s wrong

Hope the DJ plays the song

So you can find me

And dance behind me

You love how I dip and wine

With you it happens every time

My body’s lonely, for you only

As the DJ play the music the crowd starting to get wild. The ladies cheered as they filled and approached the dancefloor same with the gentlemen. They sway their body as they follow the loud beat of the music.

Something about you got me sweatin’, sweatin’

Baby, I’m a drive you loco, loco

Now you got my body shakin’, shakin’

I wanna dance with you all night

The neon lights illuminated the dancefloor. The whole place are dim. And the smoke were mixed with the strong scent of alcohol. There dancing were extreme and you can see, almost majority of them were drunk already. The few of them were holding a shot of glass while swaying there body sexily and dancing on the dancefloor.

The whole place was wasted.

Awhile ago, there was a group of men’s who started a fight to, also, a group of men who’s seating in a couch and just having fun with their girls besides them. Mabuti at mabilis na pumagitan ang mga bouncer para paghiwalayin ang grupo. And now, the people here is back with their doing earlier, as if nothing happened.

You’ve seen some people making-out at the dark corner. I see everything happening because I am here, in the second floor of the bar were the perfect spot to see everything and anyone else on the dancefloor. Leaning at the railing while drinking my whisky.

I came alone here to drink and the thought that so I could fall fast asleep, by drinking a few glasses on.

I was simply roaming around my eyes when almost immediately, I turn my head again on the dancefloor. I shifted my weight and focus my eyes on the woman, who gets my attention. Then, I unconsciously drank my liquor as l looked more at that particularly woman who’s dancing on the center of the dancefloor.

It was easy to spot her despite of the crowd that unconsciously forming around her.

Her eyes were close as she gracefully swaying her body. Her one hand were holding a cocktail drink as she dance at the rhythm of the music. Obviously, he didn’t care at all her surrounding anymore. I didn’t have a chance to see her entire face, bukod sa medyo madilim sa banda niya, she also turned her back quickly on me because of her dancing, that’s why I just had a little glimpse of her face.

I arched my brow. And I couldn’t stopped the smile that slowly crept on my lips.

She’s drunk…

A lot of men is approaching her, dancing behind her and she let them all. I see how one of the guys dancing behind her, put his hand shamelessly on her waist, then slowly crawl in her stomach. But, before the guy fully rested his hand on her, may isang babae nang humila sa kanya at itinulak ang lalaki. The guy, then, raised his hands and turned his back on them.

“Oh? I didn’t know that you’re here, L?” said by the girl who approached me.

I looked at her.

“Now that you know. Leave.” I said uninterested.

Binalik ko ulit ang tingin ko sa babae and for some unknown reason, I got irritated because I lost her. Mabilis kong pinasadahan ang mga nagsasayaw pero wala na siya doon. I then face the girl besides me frustratingly.