10. A DISTURBANCE IN THEIR HAPPY HOURS

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
......................................................................

They finally talked to their parents about their engagement. At first, they weren't ready for their "Just Engagement Arrangements For The Time Being" But when he explained them clearly about their work difficulties, they agreed with them reluctantly. He very conveniently excluded the topic of Kristopher.

Their parents decided that they'll be holding the engagement ceremony after two days at Shergill's place. In the meantime, they both invited their colleagues and met eachother's colleagues. They have also shopped for the necessary things for their engagement.

And finally, it's their engagement today. Karan was way too much excited for this day whereas Monami was having mixed emotions because of her engagement with Karan and because of Kristopher. She was worried that she's letting her guard down in a crucial time like that but when she saw his happy smile, she started to smile involuntarily.

They have also invited Asad and Zoya as she was fine by then, not completely but mostly fine. Their parents were against it but they calmed them down saying, Asand and Zoya are their friends and they have forgiven them long ago, besides, they both are getting engaged today because of them only. After listening that, they calmed down and gave a go ahead to invite them in their Engagement Ceremony.

They have only invited their closest ones, be it their family, their friends or their colleagues. The engagement ceremony has started and almost all were their including Asad and Zoya. When they arrived, they congratulated the couple and straightaway went to the two elderly couples and apologized to them but they have already forgiven them because of their children and they also congratulated them as they are going be parents soon.

Asad and Zoya were feeling very light hearted after that and they returned to Karan and Monami's side. Zoya said...

Zoya (To Karan and Monami) - Thank you so much guys. Tum logo ne humare case ko apne parents ke samne fail nahi hone diya.

Asad (Nodding his head) - Ye to bilkul sahi baat kahi hai, Mrs. Khan ne. Thank you very much, both of you.

Karan (With a teasing smile) - Vo sab to thik hai Asad Miyan but aap hum sabko formally adress karna kab bandh karnewale hai, ye bata dijiye...!!!

Monami (Mischievously to Karan) - Aisa to kabhi nahi ho sakta hai, Karan. Tum is baat ko bhul hi jao. Hum bachpan se ek dusre ko dekhte aa rahe hai but ye bachpan se vaisa ka vaisa hi raha.

Asad (Scratching the back of his head) - Ye meri aadat hai aur unfortunately, main iska kuch nahi kar sakta ab.

Zoya (Pointing at herself) - Mera hi soch lo. Jab Nikaah nahi hua tha, tab Miss. Farooqui aur jab Nikaah ho gya, to Mrs. Khan. Agar ye mere sath hi nahi badal sakte to tum dono ke sath badlne ka koi chance hi nahi hai.

Monami (Pointing the fact) - Magar tum bhi to Asad ko as "Mr. Khan" Hi adress karti ho na...!!!

Listening that, Zoya made a face and both the boys laughed after seeing her expressions whereas, Monami just smiled. Karan said...

Karan (Looking at Asad and Zoya) - Aaj tum dono kafi ache lag rahe ho traditional wears me. You're looking gorgeous in this dress, Zoya.

Zoya (With a big smile) - Thank you, Karan...!!! (Glaring at Asad) Dekha, Mr. Khan?... Tarif karna ise kehte hai.

Asad (Ignoring her winnings) - Aap dono bhi kafi ache lag rahe hai aaj aur is din ka glow aap dono ke chehre pe dikh raha hai. Especially, Miss. Mahajan ke chehre pe.

Monami/Karan (With a smile) - Thank you.
-------------------------------------------------------