Prolouge.

I don't have a proof reader so bear with me
————————————————————————

A dimly lit living room is were [M/N] sat, playing Enstars after he finished watering the plants. His [H/c] hair falling onto his face, tickling his nose. He aggressively taps his screen trying to get a full combo. 'look at the little men dance across my screen, look a Kanata the scrinkle.' [M/N] thought to himself. 'Not a care in the worl- FUCK.'

Within a matter of seconds the phone had hit his face, causing the [H/c] boy to groan in annoyance and close the app entirely. Letting the [F/c] phone fall on his stomach. First he fucked up his combo, now his phone falls on his face. What's next? He's getting abducted?

Stop foreshadowing you depressed little boy.😐

A loud crash of thunder scared the boy, causing him to jump, almost like a cat. He actually ended up falling on the floor. 'When the HELL did it start raining?' The [e/c] got up to look outside, from the kitchen window. To his surprise: there was no rain. It was just darkness that swallowed the whole neighborhood, and when he looked up he saw the moons dim light behind the clouds. So it was about to rain. Okay.

The boy in the black cardigan didn't care, he really didn't. It was just that the thunder caught him off guard. Yeah, totally wasn't scared of it, why do you ask? Are you scared of the thunder? [M/N] furrowed his eyebrows as he rubbed his (sweaty) hands on the white shirt he had on. He was walking back to the couch to lay back down on it when he heard a loud knock st the door.

'...Kel?'

[M/N] tripped on his feet on the way over to the peep hole to see who or what it was, but when he looked through it, no one was there. It was just darkness, devoid of all human emotion (except for his rising anxiety), and any movement at all.

After going back to grab his phone, [M/N] slightly opened the door to see what was outside. The chain linked lock stopping him from opening the door any wider, he looked out at the blank canvas that he calls his neighborhood.

But before [M/N] could close the door he heard a terrifying noise come from a few feet in-front of him. 'What??? The?? Fuck????' The boy thought to himself, he honestly felt like crying because no animal on this PLANET should make that noise.

Despite the red flags rapidly flying around in his head, he disconnected the chain from the lock, and stepper out into the darkness. He turned on his flashlight to see a beautiful black carriage with a black horse in-front.

...when he asked if he was going to be abducted, he wasn't being serious.

...

Maybe he should stop asking dumb questions.

He looked at the horse who was giving him a certain look, almost like saying 'come on, I don't have all night.' At first he just stared at the horse, not really wanting to get in. But you know, curiosity killed the cat.

He quickly stepping back inside, he grabbed his charger (because why would he want his phone to die?), his keys, folded the blanket, fixed mewos bed, left a note for his friend, and left some food and water in mewos bowl.

Grabbing his keys he made haste outside, not wanting to keep the (mean looking) horse waiting. Locking the door he made his way up to the carriage. But he stopped, wondering 'If I die, I die.. God I hope I dont die.'

He stepped into the carriage, closing the door behind him and sitting on the cushioned seats. But only a few minutes in did he feel sleepy, a nap wouldn't hurt right? Of course not! So he laid down on the seat, the sound of the horse trotting lulling him to dreamland.

...

Did he lock the door?

Welcome to the villainous world.