Travel buddy?

Pirie-

The sun shone bright, glistening off the metal on the lanterns and tools that were scattered around the village. Chip was working on his farm and Mangrove was in the well, just floating around in the shaded pool, however Pirie was sitting beside the well, studying a map of the overworld. -sooo... the snowy mountains are there and.... Wow, the dark oak forest is big..- Pirie thought, tracing their finger along a river.

"What'cha got there?" Said Mangrove, leaning above the enderion, dripping water onto the cobblestone, "looks cool.."

"It's an overworld map.." Pirie said, "it'll help me get to the weapon smith's place.."

"Why here? Don't we have one at home?" Mangrove said, shaking his head, making water droplets fly off him, "why are they here?"

"Careful!" Pirie yelled, rolling up the map and inducing the water droplets, "that's private information.."

"Fine... can I come on your adventure?" Mangrove spiked up, "promise I'll be good!"

Pirie looked at the dirt for a minute before answering "I guess it wouldn't hurt?..." Pirie looked up at the small axolotl, "oh, but don't you need water? Like to survive?"

"It's here and there... I mean, I don't like salty water... it stings..." Mangrove looked in the direction of where the ocean was, -does he not know what an ocean is? Of course he doesn't...-, "it sucks cause there seems like there is a lot of it..."

"Then we'll both stay far from it.." Pirie said with a slight giggle.

Swamp-:)

The cyan axolotl was propped on a small but large ledge overlooking a darkened courtyard. The green-blue pillars still reached to the sky, well to the top of the water. The bottom of which had a soft green glow. Swamp was young and didn't really know how to swim higher than the last of the glow light. -my brother must be done healing... right?- Swamp slumped his legs over the edge, -why am I really here...? Why was I taken from my brother... Why did mother do this to Mangrove...?! HOW DARE THESE OTHERWORLDLY AXOLOTLS TAKE ME FROM HIM!... I hope he's safe...-.