2

The night was long.Nurses running in and out kept me from sleep.I stared at his pale sleeping face and sighed "You'll be okay Mark".His eyes fluttered up "Hi Jack"."Hey Mark",I whispered."How are you feeling?"
"Terrible"."Figured".A nurse peeked her head in and smiled "Ah your awake"."What was his results?" The smiled flattend to a frown "Jackson Wang can I talk to you outside".I nodded getting up.She shut the door behind her "Jackson has Mark ever had a rare sickness when he was young?" "Yeah"."Well the strain on his body caused an reaction and has regained the sickness"."This quickly?!?!".She flipped through her chart "You see this line".I nodded a yeah."Well this is over the 5 years and in those 5 years it has increased dangerously"."Will he be okay"."She looked at me sadly "Were trying as hard as we can right now, but I leave no promises".I nodded "Alright".I walked back in and sat down face in my hands."Jackson?" I,looked up "Yeah?" "I'm dieing arnt I?".I nodded "But don't worry they doing as much as possible"."Jackson I'm going to die why do you bother"."Mark don't talk like that"."Why do you?"I ruffled his hair "Marky because I care and so does everyone else"."Its gonna hurt you in the end".I breathe in heavily "I know". After a long silence I sighed and layed my head down on his bed."Jack?" "Yeah"."Thank you". "Anything for you Mark".He grabbed my hand and intertwined them."Thank you again".I,nodded and fell asleep.