chapter 3

"Jackson".."Jackson!" A warm hand on my shoulder shook me awake.Mark smiled "Finally your like a bear".I chuckled "Whatever weirdo"."The guys were here earlier but they didn't want to wake you. I nodded rubbing the sleep out of my eyes." did you at least get some sleep?" "Yeah I guess so".The door opened revealing the same nurse from last night."Aright Mr. If everything continues doing great you should be out in just a week".Marks smile shined through his teeth."You here that I'm just fine". I raised my eyebrows surprised "nurse may I talk to you for a second".She nodded smiling "Sure". "How in the hell wasn't he dieing last night"."Yes but earlier in the night as you were sleeping we ran test and suddenly everything in his body stabilized".I walked back in and sat down and started to cry."What's wrong Jackson what happened".I suddenly embraced Mark."Your okay oh thank god your okay"."Yes Jackson I'm okay please stop crying".I wiped my tears away."Sorry, that didn't just happen".He giggled "Whatever".

Silence filled the room as I though.My feeling for Mark were obvious but knowone suspected a thing.I almost lost him.I need to tell him now."Mark"."Yes Jackson"."I love you".I heard no reply so I simply sighed and staired out the window."Jackson I love you to".