Moved On

As time passed, I wondered, how many people have you stolen their money from?

I just learned that, honestly, I didn't love you.

I just thought at that time I loved you, but I didn't.

Maybe I just thought that I loved you at that time due to the pressure that I felt and the what-if that I had.

looking at myself in the mirror.

I can say now that I made it.

I'm getting there.

that this time I can say I'm happy and no longer question myself with the decisions that I make.

I can afford now to smile and laugh as much as I can with the people I love genuinely.

Making them worry about me mentally and physically was one of the biggest mistakes I made, aside from the idea of us.

The love that these people show me makes me a better person.

Make me decide for my own good and let me express all the good things and love I have within me.

the love that I can give genuinely for the people I care about, you and the other hand. I still want you to feel the karma to make you realize all the wrong doings that you've done.

to let you teach a lesson that you will learn in this life.

now that I've moved on from the past pain, issue, or problem that I went through knowing you.

Now I can finally say I'm done dealing with you.

make me realize I deserve more than those words.

I'm better without you in my life.

Now I can say I can conquer all the problems I had with the help, love, and support of these people.

But please let me remind you to cherish all the things and people that love you because they will be the ones you can go to if there's a problem you can't just deal with on your own; they can help you.

And this is my life, as the rollercoaster ride of being with you has come to a final stop.

no more what if

no more worries

no more pain

I'll say it's finally over.