Help me!!!

So, starting summer with games is not fun for everyone. Just awkward. Good thing we didn't went to FURTHER games like these involving the tree and two people and a bottle or a closet that my college sister did...

So far, I am grossed out completely.

Well, it was the first day of summer. (May 31.) (I really cannot type fast. Or I forgot.)

So I went to my friends house. You all know her from her account with her sisters name Bella_G_Miller. Olivia if you will. So, blah blah blah. Normal normal. I guess.

So we got some of our other friends. Joey, Austin, Danny, and Simon.

Well, we went to Jessica's house because we we're going to the beach. We live a place where there is a water park but we had to go to the beach. We went there for a whole week!! But,... we accidentally went to somewhere else but that is way better! We went to rent the finest hotel because we saved some money from a bet with our parents. We won. $$$

Enough of how great person I am, so my sister went there too. She used her allowance but for a different room. I really DO NOT want to know what they were doing.

We bought pizza, and pickles. Yum!

Someone boring bought books. *looks at her*

So us guys went paint balling and the girls wanted to. Yeah right.

We told them to get a manicure. But thetly threw up on us.

So we let them. Guys in one team. So it was 6 in one team and two in the other.

We told them we were going to take it easy on them but...

Let's just say... Girls are scary.

Well, that included a bet. The guys, including me, had to give the girls $20.

So us guys wanted to have a contest on pick up lines because we were bored. Girls judging. They almost puked... Again.

I won 1st. No I didn't. I won last. One girl *looks at her* didn't like my pick up line.

Okay. So we went to the beach. Had some fun. I did do something to that girl.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Ask her. Bella_G_Miller!!! TELL THEM!!! *grabs popcorn* She will be SO mad.

She is so adorable when she is angry at me!!!

Okay so. We played truth or dare... Not telling you anything!!!

Well, I'll write more things later. BAII!!!