, 1st Day Of School

August 22, 2015
Nalaysia's Point Of View. ✊

, it was my first day of school and I didn't feel like being fancy. I hoped out the shower and went to my closet: I picked out some Adida pants, a white shirt and my hare7's.

, I braided the top of both sides of my head and put that back into a bottom bun. then after I was done with all that that put on some white ball earings.

, I grabbed my galaxy bookbag and my keys my car should be outside. I went to Diamonds room and asked her did she need a ride she said yah. I went downstairs and ate a bowl of Ceral with almond milk. (Yessssss bruhhh)

, when I was done I waited on the couch for Diamond. She came down the steps looking all cute.

, she had on a black shirt, white pants, and Oreo 5's. Her hair was down, her earings where black balls like mines but black, and she had on her light blue bookbag.

, she ate and we left out. I took her to school and I went to my school to. My car was stuntin' on all these other ones.

, I got out and walked to the office. Hella fine niggas was staring at me in a good way. I smiled at all of them and walked in the office.

Lady:" hi my name is Ms. J and I'm the sectitsry how may I help you"

Me:"schedule"

, she smiled and printed it out and handed it to me.

Me:"thank you"

, I walked out and was looking for Prod. When I found him he was talking to a girl she was pretty. Good job bro.

, I tapped him and he smiled.

Me:"where Mrs.Bailey class at?"

Him:"come on I got her class to"

Him:"ok Makayla I'll see you"

Makayla:"ok babe, hey"

, she said waving to me. I waved back

Me:"my name is Nalaysia and I'm prod's sister"

Makayla:"Makayla you can call me Kayla but nice to meet you and I'm Prod's GF"

, I smiled and we walked to our first block.

...First Block...

Mrs.B:"Hello and Goodmorning for y hose of you who don't know my name is Mrs. Bailey also know as Mrs.B and I'm you ELA teacher"

Class:"Hello Mrs. Bailey"

Mrs. B:" so as we all know I love projects and creativity so I'm gonna start this year off with an all about me project"

Mrs. B:" so let me call the names Rayan & Nalaysia-"

, was all I heard before my head went spinning I don't wanna work with tag fine ass nigga!

, for the rest of the class she just talked about the project.

, when the bell rang it was time for 2nd block which I had with Ray and Roc. Shit!

...2nd Block...

Mr.Jefferson:"So what is a molecule?"

, and after he said that I was out, i was just in my mind talking to myself about shit.

...After School...

, at the end of the day I went to my car and drove to pick Diamond up. She was with some dude...mmmm.... she got in and she was smiling telling him how she would text him later.

, mmm.. I aint say nothing but hey and Bluetooth my phone to my car. I played flex by RHC. When we got home I layed they're chilling. Then there was a knock on my door.

Me;"who is it?"

??:"Ray"

Me:"Bye"

Ray:"Come onnnnn"

, I smacked my teeth and unlocked the door....