, Nightmare My Ass

August 23, 2015:
Nalaysia's Point Of View. ✊

baby won't you come my wayyyy, got something I want to sayyyyy ⏰

, my alarm went off. I got in the shower and brushed my teeth and let my hair fall down. I straightned' it last night.

, I went to my closet and pulled out some read pants, a black shirt, and my lowbred11s.

, I grabbed my bookbag and went downstairs waiting for Diamond. I told her that we would stop by Mcdonald. When she came down she looked horrible.

, she had on some cuchi cutting shorts, a 'crop top' that stopped the same place as her bra, and some vans. Oh hell to the no.

Me:"Um no, you must be fucking staying here. I don't know why you got that shit on. You need to go upstairs and change."

Diamond:"who do you think you are?"

Me:"I don't think-"

Diamond:"nah I'm just playing. Do I look bad?"

Me:"yeah. You trying to look cute for yo boo?"

D:"How you know?"

Me:"I'm the one who picked you up how you think?"

D:"ok just come on"

, we went upstairs to her room and I looked in her closet. I told her to get dressed. I had her to put on: a white crop top, a pair of my addida pants, and my hare7's. So the same outfit I had yesterday.

, we stopped by McDonald's and I dropped her off.
Next I went to school. I got out and went up the steps. I saw Ray at my locker in his phone while some girl was yelling at him. I walked up and put my stuff in locker and looked at Ray.

, he smiled and I did too.

Girl:"so this the hitch you broke up with me for?"
Ray:"yeah she pretty right?"

, I giggled

Chick:"bitch imma be your worst nightmare you hear?"

Me:"no you hear this, Nightmare My ass!"

, she huffed and walked away.

, I laughed and hugged Ray.

Me:"hey did you say you where single?"

Ray:"because I knew I was breaking up with her today"

, I smiled and we walked to class together