Two person One love

I feel his kisses on my lips. Wow. They were so different than usual. But not in the negative sense. They were so wonderful, as always. Full of desire and passion.I love it. He lifted me up and breathed "I love you" into my ear. A brief moment. Just a few words. But it felt so beautiful. I felt him throw me on my bed. He managed to get my hair out of my braid slowly but specifically. He looked so indescribably good when he bent over me and gave me kisses on my lips. It was gentle, but I felt what he wanted.It was one of the nights I never forget.The next morning was coming soon.He was sleeping.Oo Jesus,he is looking so good when he is sleeping. I pack my duvet around my waist. Still immersed in the gaze of my sleeping boyfriend. I turned around and went to the bathroom.The things happened last night where so incredibly. Brian woke up at 9 a.m. He was still in bed when I wanted to get my clothes." Hey," he said to me overslept. How are you?" I can't say how I'm doing, it's just indescribable. I answered a gentle and calm: "good and you? You seem tired". "I'm doing great. Are you really wondering why I'm tired?"Now I was ready to go to work. But instead of leaving, I cuddled up to Brian." You smell good," he said. It's a new perfume. Do you like it?" I asked. He laughed lightly and then replied with: "You don't need a perfume, honey. You smell so good too". The day went so slowly. I could only think of Brian. His smile, his eyes, his hair. Oo God, this hair is the dream. I'm in love like new. These two years were the biggest dream. I was finally able to go home around 5 p.m. I opened the door at home. I now lived with Brian and loved this flat. While I take off my jacket, I hear Brian standing in the shower. „Hi",I call and hear a "hello princess" from the bathroom. I love it when he calls me princess. I go to the kitchen and open the fridge. While I get the bubbling water from the fridge and take a glass from the cupboard, I feel warm hands on my hip. Wow, those hands. I turn around and see Brian in a sweater and with wet hair. I wrap my arms around his neck and look him in the eyes. I give him a kiss on his lips and briefly ask: "Asian?". He answered with a short "yes". Asian was now our favourite food. While I was cooking, I heard Brian begin to play the guitar. The solo of Bohemian Rhapsody. I leave the cooking spoon in the pot and sit down at the piano. I start playing the notes of the wonderful song. You play this piece well," Brian said. While Brian was playing his guitar, I played Love of my life.„wonderful",he said. When I finished playing, the food was finished. While I filled the food from the pot into the plates, I noticed Brian putting on Queen's latest album as a record. When I went to bed a little later, it didn't take long and I fell asleep.