japan

The next morning I wake up very late.At the first time I thought I overslept,but then I recognised that it was Saturday wich means I just worked in the evening.I'm rubbing my eyes.„Good Morning",Brian say.„Good Morning",I answer quite.„I didn't want to wake you up, so I let you sleep," Brian say.Oo,he is so sweet.„You know that the japan tour is coming up?",he say while I make the bed.„Of course I know,that means that you are not here a long time",I say.Brian start smiling.Why is he smiling.I didn't knew that this was funny.„Maybe you can come with me?",he say while have a bigger smile. I was never before in Japan,so is there a reason to say no?I jump into his arms and he picks me up while I was smiling.I say :„Yes" and Brian kiss me.I can't say enough how much I love this man.„Than you need to pack your suitcase",he say.„I'm on my way",I say while running to the wardrobe and take my suitcase.The next two hour's I spend with take a shower and pack different things you need in Japan in my suitcase.Jeans,Shirts,Blouse,Jackets and Underwear.My pajama and cosmetics.Brian was away because Queen rehearsed some songs.I take my record player and a record of Jimi Hendrix.While I listening to all those songs I clean the whole apartment.Vacuuming and mopping.'Can You See Me' give me those vibes of passion and of the beautiful rock and roll.After it I clean the kitchen. I empty the dishwasher and put it back in.Than I just hear the legendary Rock and Roll music and I dance.Minutes later Brian comes in.When I turn around,I see him laugh.„You dance sweet when you think no one sees you",Brian say.„Oo,oke",I answer with a little laugh in those words.„Are you ready for Japan?",Brian ask.I never felt more ready.„Ready for Queens big japanese Tour",I say.The next morning we started with the car.We drove over the motorway and now we are sitting at the airport.„Just wait for Roger",Freddie say.But I think I see him.I say:„Hey Fred,there he is".„Oo Roger my darling,why are you late?",Freddie ask.Roger answer quick with :„calm down,every one can be late".„Hey just go in the aeroplane",Brain said.He is so grown up unlike Roger and Fred.Brian take my hand and put his shawl around his neck.We take our luggage and go in the aeroplane.As we are in our seats,I cuddle up to Brian and try to sleep. I have to take advantage of the situation and sleep.The last thing I hear is that Brian whisper 'I love you' in my hear.Than I fall asleep.
In Japan I see a lot of cameras.They all take pictures of us or ask questions.„And you have this at all the time",I say to the whole Queen group.„It's getting used to",Freddie say while laughing.We drive to our hotel.Oke Ana,just the drive to the hotel and then all the cameras are away.It's just so unnormal that persons take pictures of me.The entrance of the hotel was also full of persons take pictures of us.Some people asked things.We go straight to our room.When we arrive in the room Brian close the door and I fall in the bed.„Sorry that I was so funny about the cameras",I say while remove all my rings.„Everything is fine,it's also new for me",Brian answer me.You don't know how good it feels for me,when Brian say something calm to me.Then I feel more self.It is this good and positive feeling.The next weeks running so fast.Queen had concerts over concerts.And to see Queen live is a very good feeling.I'm looking forward to the time when my kids maybe listen to Queen.They played all those songs.Bohemian Rhapsody was my favourite.The melody and those beautiful voices.And that the solo is the best is clear.Six minutes of a bloody masterpiece.When we return back to the hotel many of paparazzi take photos of us or even talk to us.I sit on the bed in our hotel room and brush my hair.Brian go out of the bathroom and sit next to me.„You are very beautiful",he say.„And I know that you are overwhelmed with all the cameras and paparazzi all over",he continues.He is so sweet when he try to bring me calm.I'm just the happiest woman of all time.