Chapter I

A fic where Nagi and Reo isn't that close. (I SWEAR YUKIMIYA AIN'T GROPING ANYONE HERE)

.

.

"Isagi! Can't believe we're at the same class again ah?" Reo shouted as soon as he saw his best friend.

"Reo! It's been months since vacation! I finally got to see you!" Isagi replied while running towards the purple headed boy and hugged him tightly.

"Haha! I know right! I'm excited to see Chigiri and Yukimiya too!" They both exclaimed happily while finding their classroom. After they explored, they finally found their destination. They both went inside to see their new classmates this year.

"Chigiri! Yukimiya!" Isagi happily shouted while giving both of the guys they just saw a hug.

"Hello Isagi, and hi there Reo. It's been a while hm?" Yukimiya gently said while fixing his glasses.

"Yo, it's nice we got the same class." Chigiri responded.

The four of them found a seat together so they can reminisce about memories about the past.

"Remember when Reo almost got kicked out of his own house because he got a grade lower than 90?" Isagi chuckled

"Hey ! That was a long time ago. By the way, thanks for letting me in onto your filthy houses." Reo replied making the four of them laugh loudly.

It was finally break time and Reo just remembered that, not all of his previous classmates were there. He missed being classmates with the idiot Zantetsu. Well, it was no problem to him since they are both still close. Speaking of the devil, Reo went to Zantetsu's room to greet him after not meeting for months.

"Zantetsu!"

"Ah! Reo-Kun!" Zantetsu smiled widely after seeing Reo in a healthy state.

"God.. It's been a while! You're much taller now!"

"Hays, you're flattering me." Zantetsu replied while the two of them chuckled.

.

.
Since it was the beginning of school again, of course transferries has to introduce themselves and things. The teachers started to to introduce themselves too.

"How boring." Reo mumbled to himself. He just listened to his friends laughing and talking. He had no interest or any reason to take part in to their conversation, so he just stayed quiet. His eyes started wandering around the room, until he stopped when he saw someone familiar.

Nagi. He thought to himself. They were once close when they were first year of high school. But it all went down hill when something happened between the 'three of them'. Reo felt like he wanted their old friendship again. But on second thought, he knows it's impossible because they both have different group or friends. Reo is with Chigiri, Isagi and Yukimiya. While Nagi is with Rin, Hiori and Kunigami. Well, Reo and Hiori has always been friends since their first years. Even while they're all on their vacation, Hiori and Reo kept touch online. They might not seem close in personal however they are a billion percent close in online.

Finally, their homeroom teacher has arrived after hours. Everyone started sulking after the Professor had said that he would change the seating arrangements. Well, lucky for Reo. He was seated beside Nagi. Though, they don't talk much and Nagi is just focusing on his phone; Reo just did the same because he wouldn't have the guts to suddenly strike a conversation with someone he knew.

.

Nagi POV:

The teacher has just changed the seats. Ah, this is lame. I noticed that Mikage is beside me, he's not talkative like before. He used to annoy me when we were first years. Well, I guess people change. I won't just randomly talk to him since it would be awkward.

I was about to open one of my gaming apps until a notification suddenly popped out.

                          Isagi Yoichi

Isagi: Yo! How you doing?

                                        Nagi: I'm bored.

Isagi: Is that so? Why don't you
smack Reo? He's too loud hahaha!

                                 Nagi: right, hahaha.

I put down my phone after chatting a while with Isagi. I'm not surprised they are still friends after months of not seeing each other. I rested my head into the desk while the Professor was saying something. I was about to fall asleep when someone suddenly tapped my shouder.

"Hey..Could I borrow your pen? You know, I just need to uh, copy the class schedules." A boy with purple head said.

"Huh, yeah sure." I said while giving him one of my pens.

Mikage...

.

.

Actually the other fic isn't done yet but I had to make this chapter. By the way, all of the events this chapter actually happened. Even their conversation was real :).