Chapter II

Weeks after, Reo started to get along with Nagi's friends, whom is; Kunigami and Hiori. Rin wasn't that much close to Reo but they are interacting sometimes. Well, him and Nagi was still the same. No any closure or anything, just the same. They only talk if it's related to school works or projects. But one thing changed that whole relationship.

.

.

"Hey Reo! Are you available later after school?" Hiori asked smiling widely at Reo.

"Huh? Oh yeah, why? You wanna go again?" Reo asked teasingly knowing that will provoke Hiori.

"Oh shut up, I will try to win one day you just wait!" Reo just chuckled and sat down.

Nagi was confused what were they talking about so he gave Hiori the "What the fuck are you guys talking about?" look. Hiori, of course, understood it immediately and explained it to Nagi.

"Oh right, Sei! You wanna join us later? Me and Reo are gonna be playing Valorant after school! You know we used to play like last year, though I can't beat you in a 1v1." Hiori said with a frowning face.

Nagi's face brightened when he heard "Valorant" so he immediately asked, "Mikage plays valorant? I've never expected that." Nagi finished with a confused look.

Hiori just smiled and looked teasingly at Reo.

"Yeah but you know, he's a very low ranked player, did you know he's still an Iron!?"

"Shut up Hiori, I can literally beat you an "IMMORTAL" rank player, imagine that you idiot, an Iron player beats an immortal one." Reo looked smugly at Hiori while he just rolled his eyes at Reo.

"Then, I guess I'll join if I'm not too busy later." Nagi responded with a tired a voice.

"Fantastic! Now we have a Radiant player carrying us!" Hiori laughed and cheered while the two of them stood up and walked away.

.

.

.

It was finally dismissal and the three of them went home immediately to open their computers and play Valorant. 

"Hello? Hello? Hey Reo open your mic!! Don't be shy just because Nagi is here!!!!!" Hiori teased while fixing his head phones. 

"Shut up, I have always been shy." Reo replied and then turned off his mic.

"I'm here, invite me." Nagi talked.

The three of them played one round and just kept laughing and talking except Reo. He was unusually quiet.

"Dude? Why the hell are you so quiet?" Hiori asked.

"What? I'm always like this when we play though?" Reo was about to turn off his mic after saying that until Hiori burst out of laughter.

"PFFT- WHAT?! No, you are not always like this.!" Hiori said while still laughing.

"I thought Mikage has always been this quiet?" Nagi responded while slurping his noodles. You could literally hear his breath.

"NAH! He always rage quits and screams on the mic. HE ALWAYS TRASHTALKS THE ENEMY AND OUR ALLY EVEN THOUGH HE'S A BOTFRAG HAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

"Pfft..."

"SHUT UP HIORI!!!!"

The three of them continued to laugh and tease each other until it was already midnight and they had to close their PC's.

"Nice game today!" Hiori exclaimed.

"Mhn" 

"Yeah, nice game. Do you guys wanna play tomorrow again by any chance?" Reo asked the both of them with such a hopeful voice.

"I'm in! I don't think there's gonna be school works for tomorrow." The blue haired boy replied while happily looking at Reo.

"I'm not. I'm gonna be playing with someone else." Nagi said with an unbothered tone of voice while fixing his keyboard and was ready to leave.

"Oh...alright then!" Reo said sounding disappointed, although he wasn't sure why he was upset. This was only the first time that Nagi played with him, so why would he expect him to join every time he plays Valorant? He doesn't know either.

"Good night to both of you, my mom's gonna scold me for staying up this late at night." Hiori chuckled while the other two waved him goodbye and left the call.

.

.

Next day, it was Reo's usual routine, wake up, eat then go to school. Although it was a bit different today since he has developed a bit of eyebags because of staying up all night playing with Hiori and Nagi.

"MIKAGE! GET READY ALREADY!" 

He heard his mom's voice and realized he was zoning out for minutes now. He immediately responded and ran to fix his clothes and get his things.

"I'm leaving now, Mom! Love you!" 

"Be careful, love you too." 

Reo rushed to the nearest bus station so he won't miss it. He quickly jump on to the bus door and successfully got in before it closes, but the moment he got in he saw a familiar face who has a silky smooth and fluffy white hair with headphones. Just one look and he already knew who it was. Memories suddenly flashes through his mind and he couldn't help but think about how he liked Nagi for almost years now. 

.

.

It was in high school when Reo first met Nagi, one look and they knew they were gonna be best friends. They got along every time they hung out with each other. Every single thing Reo plays, Nagi knows. And Nagi is usually the one that is always teaching him and forcing him to play.

"Miks, can we play now pleaaasee?" Nagi pleaded while hugging Reo on his waist from behind.

"No! I'm not gonna play those bed wars games anymore! I keep dying every single round." Reo argued while pushing Nagi off of him. 

"I swear I won't bully you anymore, so just play with me. You can pick any game you like." Nagi replied while he tightens his hold on Reo's  waist.

Reo sighed defeatedly and just gave Nagi a pat on the head while Nagi responds by resting his face on Reo's shoulder.

"Fine, but I'll study after alright?"

"Mhn." The white haired man smiled victoriously while still holding Reo tightly like there was no tomorrow. ( GAY !?!?!?!!!?! )

Both of them spent their time together with just sitting beside each other doing nothing but to talk about useless things on class. Sometimes they even sleep together on the floor while the Professor is teaching. Those precious memorable moments went on for days, weeks, and to months. But not years.

.

.

Present Time:

"Young lad, are you gonna sit or not?" The bus driver asked and Reo snapped back to reality.

"Ah sorry mister, I was just thinking if I had enough money to pay for the toll." Reo replied by lying successfully but not when someone's ID tapped in front of him.

"I'll pay for him."

Writer's note:

DUDE!?!? I MEAN LIKE WHAT KIND OF FRIENDS HUG EACH OTHER THAT WAY WITH SNIFFING AND THINGS.