"1st Date?"

"Do you and Raiden know each other? Or are we misunderstanding and this is just what you think of her" Heizou asked. He put his hand on Kazuha's shoulder and gave him a small smile to comfort him.

"She's my mother!" he yelled. He was showing far more emotion then he had ever shown to a mere person.Well...People in this situation. His body started shaking slightly as he looked down. He hated this subject more than life itself, if he thought of his mother he thought of the experiments, if he thought of the experiments he thought about the pain, if he thought about the pain he thought about the doctor, if he thought about the doctor he thought about his room, if he thought about his room he thought about his mother again, if he thought about his mother more he thought about his abandonment, if he thought about his abandonment he thought about the hurt, suffering and loneliness, if he thought about that he thought about the kid, if he thought about the kid he thought about his betrayal, if he thought about his betrayal he thought about Niwa, if he thought about Niwa..it was unbearable.. Then that brought him to think about the Fatui..Disgusting. Even the Tsaritsa herself. Yes he worked for her but he didn't have a choice. He never trusted that woman for a minute.

Kazuha could tell the boy was thinking about it a lot. Him and Heizou both felt guilty for bringing such an event up. Now they felt like they really owed him.."This is a horrible first impression.." he whispered to Heizou "I don't know what to do..I want to help him but.."

"He doesn't want it.." Heizou finished Kazuha's sentence as Kazuha only nodded his head.The only thing there was to do was not talk about it and keep reminding the purple haired boy of his past, so the next thing to do was bring up something else. Yet he didn't want to ignore Scaramouche's feelings and confession "Then it's her loss. She must have been blind to give up a boy as beautiful as you" he grabbed Scaramouche's cheek and gave him a warm smile "Your better than her. So much better..And that's because you are not her. You are your own person..So screw Ei and the Shogun" he laughed. "Oh! And her lap dog too, " he said, directing it towards Kujou.

"Pfft-.." Kazuha let out a small laugh then nodded his head "He's right sweet boy, don't think about your life with her. Think about your life without her! You're lucky that you're away from her!"

Scaramouche fell silent, what they were saying was true. He always thought about how he was Raiden because he was made by her. But that was nowhere near true. He gave a small smile when Heizou mentioned Kujou like that, then looked at Kazuha when he spoke, he realized that he was right to. Scaramouche had always thought why Raiden abandoned him, when in reality that was his save in life. He was away from her. If he wasn't abandoned god knows what his life would be like. More experiments? He would be ripped apart and used to build another puppet and die, locked in a room? Basement? Or guard her gnosis every damn second of his life for eternity. How boring. "..Thank you." he managed to say before extending his hand out "Kat. My name is Kat. Full name Katsuragi" he remembered that he never told them his name, although that wasn't his real name. He hated every name he was given...So he took on the name of his old friend..who unfortunately passed.

Heizou and Kazuha both blushed and grabbed Scaramouche's hand "Well then, nice to meet you Kitkat!" He joked. "Well then! Shall we get going now?" he smiled.

Kazuha let out a small laugh then nodded his head while giving a quick smile to Scaramouche. Him and Heizou both took one of Scaramouche's sleeves and pretended they were holding his hand. As they both walked it started to get dark which was perfect for them. Finally they made their way to a hot spring. Kazuha and Heizou went there together and now got to bring Scaramouche which overjoyed them. "Yesssss! It's just us again" Kazuha sat down on a chair and slowly started to undress himself "Heizou can you get the towels?"

Heizou nodded his head then went over to one of the many drawers there was and grabbed 3 then walked back and tossed them on a chair "there we are'' he jumped onto the same chair Kazuha was on then slide his shirt down his shoulder "oh waittt..." at that moment he realized they didn't explain anything to Scaramouche, Scaramouche might have known what this was..or didn't..

"...What the hell is going on-" Scaramouche just stared at them and slowly backed away "..I want no part of this."

"I-...No no it's not what it looks like-" Kazuha got up and pulled Scara back by his shirt "Sit. Now." he demanded, although he didn't wait for Scaramouche to sit. He just pushed him down onto the chair.

"Sassy Kazuha" Heizou smiled since he thought this side of him was funny. He looked at Scaramouche nervously then explained "judging by your expression you've never been here before hm? Well. It's kind of like a big and fancy hot tub. It's a heated pool...very heated..Since it's a pool you take your clothes off and just relax in the water. Me and Kazuha stay in our underwear of course" he smiled as he continued to undress himself and so did Kazuha.

"Ok im dumb but not that dumb. I'm not a 5 year old. It was just odd at first." Scaramouche got up and grabbed a towel then walked off into the restroom to change, no way did he want to undress with them watching.

"Aw.." Heizou whined.

Kazuha patted Heizou's head "There there" Kazuha was pretty upset that Scaramouche went to privately undress but it was also understandable "hey! At Least we get to be in a hot spring with him" he smiled then finally finished taking all his clothes off and folded them nicely on the chair.

"Trueeeeee... And when he gets out of the water" Heizou stuck his tongue out in a teasing way then just threw his clothes on the chair.

"Seriously?" Kazuha sighed then looked over as Scaramouche walked out with a towel around his waist and his clothes thrown over his shoulder

"Enough with the staring." He looked at both Heizou and Kazuha then set down his clothes.

"WOOOOOO" Heizou went and jumped into the water leaving a big splash then came up about the water "C'mon Mr wind and cloud" he splashed at both Kazuha and Scaramouche's feet then stuck his tongue out again.

"Pfft- you stupid stupid boy" Kazuha said as he jumped into the water next to Heizou then spat the water out of his mouth as he came up from under the water "Ick-" him and Heizou both turned to look at Scaramouche and splashed him "C'mon!!! Get in!!!" they said in unison.

"Mm..No. Waters not really my thing." He sat down and stuck his feet in, kicking around under the water a bit. Heizou and Kazuha both looked at each other and smiled, they both suddenly jumped forward and grabbed Scaramouche's legs and dragged him into the water "CMON KIT KAT!" they yelled "I- hey!!!" Scaramouche yelled when he came up from the water "..my hairrrr." he complained before moving his now wet hair out of his face then looked up to see both Heizou and Kazuha looking down at him.

"Well hi there" Kazuha said with a smile.

"Soooooo what'd you thinkkkk?" Heizou sunk himself under the water half way then went and sat against the wall "They serve drinks and food to if you want anything" he sunk down to where half his face was in the water and half wasn't,

Scaramouche just stood there trying to figure out how he felt about it "..Dude. It's freaking hot"

Kazuha laughed at Scaramouche's response "It is isn't it?" He sat down next to Heizou and pulled Scaramouche to sit with them..They spent quite some time there having fun.