That sounds exciting!

Dr Starline thinks to himself "I've assembled quite the motley crew. Mimic the expert infiltrator... Tumble the powerful oaf... Rough a vicious scoundrel.. and Zavok the fearsome leader of the deadly six.. and Y/n the human and also Me Dr starline the platypus. Everyone of them. Except y/n thinks we're in this to get revenge on Dr. Eggman. But none of the suspect they're all just parts in a much larger plan to put me back in his good graces. Soon the name "Dr Starline" will be welcome in the eggman empire once again!" He then looks at y/n and thinks to himself. "But what about her? ...Her~..." He then blushes a little bit "Maybe I could keep Y/n. But first, I need the power to keep place in a world of supersonic hedgehogs..." It cuts to earlier in the office and Dr starline is sitting in a office chair while ponting at a screen of the colors while looking at the others while you are next to him. "These are our targets gentlemen. Power cores.

Thay were talking about the power cords and how Thay use them and you then went next to mimic not expecting anything

Mimic wispers to himself and his tenticles move and get hard "Gosh she's Soo hot~ I bet in her world she gets Soo Meny complements and has a lot of guys flirting with her~ but I know that I'm going to be hers one way or a other~" he then puts his arm on your shoulder and then his tenticles go around you slowly and pull to close to him and he flirts with you. Makeing sure that no one sees.

Tumble walks over to you and mimic and talks to mimic "Hay you can't be doing that Jurk!" Mimic looks up at tumble and gets his knife out. Thay were about to fight and then Dr starline and zavok saw this and stoped them. Zavok looked at tumble "What Happened." Tumble kinda settled down and then looked at mimic and ponted his finger at him. "He flirted with Y/n! And was being a pervert to her!" Zavok let tumble go and then Dr starline looked at mimic with mad eyes "Don't Fucking Flirt With My Assistant." Mimic backed off a little bit "fine fine"

After eveything has settled down
Zavok put up his hand and looked at everyone. "I will command you as I did the deadly six. Each of you will be used to the best of your abilities." He closes his hand and makes a fist "You will fallow My orders without questions or hesitations. Is That Clear?. There can be no victory without total obedience." Dr starline thinks to himself with you close to him and he looks at Zavok"Quite the opposite, beast. I've been using you form the Start and that's what makes my victory assured." He rhen faces away form zavok. "No. Don't do that. That's the kind of egotism that loses battles-" you then go in front of zavok at look up at him.

"Hay can I join the fight?-" you were interrupted by Dr starline. "Your a human and we don't know if you have powers or not. Just stay here at the base until we get the power cords so you can use them. Heck we don't even know if Thay will work on you." He says with a little worry. Mimic then walks up close to you and softly grabs your hand Infront of Dr starline and he leans in. "Yeah your right but who knows eggman could go to this place and find her. Or something bad could happen like what if sonic steels her? So maybe I could stay close to her-" you could feel that Zavok was in back of you

"Yes mimic is Right but also is Dr starline. She can stay with Me for now so mimic Dosent get any ideas." Zavok looks at you and slimes and you blush because you loved all of them so you could take any of them to pin you to a wall and- No stop thinking there probably wondering why your smrking and smiling and also blushing you then go to Dr starline "mimic and zavok is right so maybe I can go but I'll stay close to zavok since he is the Big and Strong and H-good one here" Zavok puts his hand softly on your shoulder "Yes your right I am" you blush hard red while Dr starline is looking a little jealous.

(After all the fighting happened cus I'm lazy as fuge)

Dr starline told you about his new invention "This new weapon can help me defend myself form others

Dr starline told you about his new invention "This new weapon can help me defend myself form others. Do you like it?" You nod "Yes I do love it starline" starline was happy and was blushing but then you felt him pin you to a wall and he lift your chin up to him "Listen y/n I have to tell you something. Your beautiful and perfect and your voice means Everything to me. Your personality and your soul. I love you in a relationship way so would you be my Girlfriend?" You blushed red and smiled "Yes! I will Dr starline!" Then Dr starline softly kisses you but it got harder and the room was feeling really hot and he was licking your Tounge and he put his hands on your hips and you put your hand on his hair and softly stroke it and put her other hand on his chest area and he blushed red and you guys were getting really hot and then!