020 | "little mrs. attitude and her sarcastic bitch"

______

Wild Thing A Lee Haechan Story
Words: 888
Chapter 20 | "Little Mrs. Attitude And Her Sarcastic Bitch"
☆彡⁂༄☆彡

______

NALA AND Kei had just gotten back to Kei's house from the boba shop down the street, the two girls laughed loudly as they kicked there shoes off and walked into the living room.

The girls conversation was interrupted when the living room was filled with loud voices of Mark's friends, it was fucking Friday. Kei rolled her eyes as she walked over to Haechan and kicked his leg so she could sit down next to him on the couch, Nala laughed at her friend as she to walked over to Chenle. The Chinese boy had been getting better at giving the tall pink haired girl affection without being embarrassed, he held his arms out for the girl to sit next to him so he could hug her.

Kei placed her head on the tan boy's shoulder as he found her hand and laced there fingers, a small smile lifted onto her lips as she scooted in closer to him. "Yo Mart! How do you feel about this simp dating your sister!" Chenle yelled out as his squeaky laugh pierced everyone's ears, Mark looked over to the two teens who were yes giving each other affection but they kept it down to a minimum. Mark thought about how he felt and he actually was fond of the whole idea of his best friend dating his sister, he knew Kei was having a hard time and Haechan was helping her through it. "I think it's a good thing, it's obvious they care a lot for each other" he shrugged with a lopsided grin, Chenle snorted and slapped Jisung's shoulder who was sitting beside him.

Jeno looked over at the couple and thought about something, clearing his throat he slowly lifted his arm and draped it around Jaemin's shoulder. The pink haired boy zipped his head around to face the puppy-like boy with a flustered face and pink cheeks, Jeno gave him his signature eye smile and Jaemin looked away even more flustered than before.

___

The group of friends had been watching movies for a few hours, Kei could feel the anxiety pool in the center of her chest. Taking a deep breath she shifted in her spot on Haechan's chest, feeling her move around the boy swiped her hair from covering her face to get a good look at her. "Hey, what's wrong love?" He whispered out checking for any signs of discomfort, Kei shook her head and placed it back on his chest.

Haechan rubbed her forearm in a comforting way to get the girl to calm down, Kei tried to keep her breathing steady and her attack subsided the quickest it had since they started happening. Haechan didn't know what had happened but he kept an eye out for her the rest of the movie, after it was finished Renjun started complaining that it was getting boring just watching movies so the group started to just talk about random things.

"Haechan, I really wanna know how you went from annoying the shit out of Kei to being in love with her" Jaemin laughed out as his hand was secretly playing with Jeno's behind his back, "yeah how the hell do you put up with little Mrs. Attitude!" Chenle added which got him a shove from Nala. Haechan slid his hand around the blonde's waist as he chuckled with a sly smile, "well honestly she confessed first" he said nonchalantly as Kei turned to him with wide eyes and mouth open in disbelief. The group of boys laughed and oooh'd at the statement as Kei pushed his hand off he waist and turned to the Tan boy with a fake upset look on her face, "I mean you did kiss me first tho so dose that really count?".

The friend group was having a field day with all this new information and the couple knew they were just playing around, "damn, Haechan your really her little bitch huh?!?!" Chenle was shoved again by Nala this time she was holding back her giggles. Shaking his head, Haechan pulled Kei in kissing her cheek and the group continued to laugh until it was 4 in the morning.

Everyone dispersed in rooms and the living room to go to sleep, Kei and Haechan made there way up to the girls room. Haechan was still staying with the Lee's due to his fucked up excuse if a dad Kei liked to say, sitting down together on Kei's bed the two sat in silenc. "Chan, do you think your gonna go back to your house" the girl asked as the tan boy softly traced shapes onto her shoulder, a deep sigh left his lips as he chewed on the inside of his cheek in deep thought. "I think I'm gonna go back to get my things, I-I wanna stay with you tho....if that's okay" Kei sat up to look at the boy, pushing his hair back away from his face with her small hands she smiled at him and cupped his cheek. "You can stay with me as long as you want, if it was up to me in the first place I would never let you go" encasing the boy in a hug which he immediately recuperated, he let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank god because I don't want you to"

___

There's only one more chapter:((

Also this isn't my favorite chapter I've written 🙃

Plz enjoy and vote <3