Chapter 7 : Brothers?

Amelia and Barrow were having fun and chatting while enjoying their little date, surprisingly enough both were actually having fun and were genuinely happy which suprised them alot. 

Amelia had never hanged out with her friends and for Barrow... well you know, the usual curse thing.

As Barrow and Amelia were chatting they bumped into someone while not looking in front of them.

"Oh I am so sorry!" Amelia offered her hand to the person who she had bumped into while apologizing for being ignorant.

"Ah no it's alright miss besides i should've been careful as well" The hooded person replied and goddamn was his voice attractive. A voice made 

》 Aaaaaand Done! Hehe my pretty babies are both together now! How beautiful is this!

'Motherfucker'

Now that Amelia looked carefully the handsome young man had a tanned skin and WAS THAT HIS EARS STICKING OUT?! 

Amelia's body moved faster than her thoughts and pulled the young man's hood over his head quite roughly.

"Be careful." Amelia was sweatdroping while looking around cautiously to check if anyone saw his ears or not. Fortunately everyone was busy in their own thing rather than focusing on them.

Ah right Barrow was here as well...

'He saw it didn't he?' She looks back to see Barrow had a amused expression, ofcourse he wouldn't care much he literally ruled the place exclusive to dark races.

And all the while Alver was busy panicking because they both now knew of his true identity,  as a dark elf not as the crown prince thankfully but still he was in danger now, he should shake off the white haired girl and run. But why the hell is her grip so strong?! 

"Are you ok sir?" Amelia inquires, obvious to Alver's struggles while Barrow chuckles at this.

"Yes" Alver gives them a strained smile but thanks to his mask it is not visible. Although the crack in his voice surely is.

"Ah", Amelia suddenly remembered she has her grip on Alver and quickly retreats while bowing down and apologizing , "oh god i am so sorry your- i mean sir!"

'I need to fix my habit of slipping up' She nervously sweatdrops while hoping he didn't notice the small slip up. 

Which he thankfully didn't because he was focused on his inner panicking but-

Barrow did.

He smirk grew wider a she sees them interact seems like his visit here to check up on things didn't go to waste no- infact he was gaining more information by each second. 'Things are getting interesting'