Chapter 8 : Blood

■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■

*cough* *cough*

Amelia's eyes travels down to hand, her eyes widening in shock. Her hand was covered in a red metallic liquid which was, obviously, her own blood which was dripping out from her mouth as well.

'What the fuc–' Before she could process anything else she starts coughing relentlessly as her whole body feels like she has been struck by lightening. A sudden sharp pain in her chest made her unable to breath it felt as if her heart was crumbling away. The pain she felt a few seconds ago was nothing compared to this.

She was dying.

She was most definitely dying.

If she could say something she would definitely curse at Cale saying that its his fault, he gave his bad luck to her in a matter of 3 days.

[!Warning!]

A bright blue screen flashes in front of her eyes and she can only curse at it in her mind. along with Cale ofcourse.

'This fucking- you bitch its your fucking fault i am dying here! Its most definitely that damned curse! Motherf*#&÷ &$,*÷$&$*# *÷&$&$(#(#(#'

For our own mental health we are going to censor it.

[Host's life force is being forcefully taken away]

'Yeah no shit bitch-'

[Forcefully awakening your attributes to restore the life force]

'Motherfuckering bitchass it hurts you bITCCHHHHHHHHH$^#&#&&# *#$&$&+&&#&##'

"Endure." A stern voice tells well more like commands her which makes Amelia wanted to curse at her but she knows she shouldn't. She must be crazy if she curses on Medea. 

This crazy bitch is crazy strong. Strong as hell.

"We went through the same. Don't worry you'll survive" Melina emerges (literally) from behind Medea as wrap one arm around her as she looks at her with a grin which, in Amelia's eyes, looked like a grim reaper's more than anything, and Medea looked at her emotionlessly which WAY more scarier than Melina's grin.

Dammit she should've rejected this blue screen's offer when she had the chance to!

THESE CRAZY BITCHES MOST DEFINITELY WANT HER DEAD!

Amelia panted as she crutched her chest tightly and closed her eyes "Hmm she is too weak" was the last thing she heard before passing out and she promised to smack these two hard in future.