Chapter Four

"My house is only a few blocks away from here. It won't take long."

"Ah, A-alright."

"Wish my butler would come to pick us up though" Kevin mumbled.

"WHAT. You- sorry, you have a butler!?" Stuart yelled before hushing himself.

"Did I not tell you? His name is Bob. My parents were always too busy to take care of me, so they hired him."

After a short time, a pink Bugatti pulls up next to the ice cream vendor. The car's windows are tinted, making it impossible to see who is inside. The song "God's Plan" by Drake can be heard from at least a mile away. The window rolls down to reveal Bob the Butler.

"Get in you f-"

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

Stuart and Kevin walk up to Kevin's house. Except it's not a house, it's a mansion.

"Woah... Is this where you live Kevin?"

"Yeah! My parents inherited it."

Kevin walked towards the door and Stuart shortly followed. Bob went up next to them and unlocked it. The inside was modern, and expensive looking. Very expensive looking. Kevin grabbed Stuart's wrist and dragged him upstairs to his room. Kevin's room looked very different but somehow the same as the rest of the house. There were posters covering almost every inch of the wall. His bed was unmade compared to the perfect downstairs. Clothes were on the floor. Stuart could see that they were expensive brands like Gucci and Chanel.

Kevin jumped on his bed. Stuart sat down calmly next to him. He was nervous.

Very nervous.

Stuart has had a crush on Kevin for the longest time, and finally being able to be alone with each other was a gift from god himself.

"Sooo, What do you wanna do?" Kevin asked, breaking the silence.

"Uhm, you choose!" Stuart said, a little louder than intended.

"Do you want a tour of the house? I didn't give you any time to look around. Sorry about that." Kevin -

"Sure!"

Kevin suddenly grabbed Stuart's hand and walked him outside his room. They walked downstairs, hands still connected.

"This is the kitchen. Feel free to grab anything if you are hungry."

Kevin drags Stuart to another room; it's full of weird alien statues.

"This is our church! My family is a part of the church of Scientology. "

"Do they accept... "Stuart becomes shy all of a sudden. "Gay people..?" Stuart mumbles that last part.

"What did you say?" Kevin asked, not hearing the last part.

"N-never mind..."

"Do you know what Scientology is?" Kevin asks.

"No.. not really.." Stuart responds.

Stuart clears his throat, "Scientology is a set of beliefs and practices invented by the American author L. Ron Hubbard and an associated movement. Hubbard initially developed a set of ideas that he called Dianetics, which he represented as a form of therapy. An organization that he established in 1950 to promote it went bankrupt, and Hubbard lost the rights to his book in 1952. He then recharacterized his ideas as a religion, likely for tax purposes, and renamed them Scientology. By 1954, he had regained the rights to Dianetics and founded the Church of Scientology which remains the largest organization promoting Scientology. There are practitioners independent of the Church, in what is called the Free Zone. Estimates put the number of Scientologists at under 40,000 worldwide. Key Scientology beliefs include reincarnation and that traumatic events cause problematic "engrams" in the mind which can only be removed through an activity called "auditing". A fee is charged for each session of "auditing". Once an "auditor" deems an individual free of "engrams", typically after several years, they are given the status of "clear". Scholarship differs on the interpretation of these beliefs: some academics regard them as religious in nature; other scholars regard them as merely a means of extracting money from Scientology recruits. After attaining "clear" status, adherents can take part in the levels, which require further payments. The Operating Thetan texts are kept secret from most followers; they are revealed only after adherents have typically given hundreds of thousands of dollars to the Scientology organization. Despite its efforts to maintain the secrecy of the texts, they are freely available online on sites such as the publisher. These texts say past lives took place in extraterrestrial cultures. They involve an alien called Xenu, described as a planetary ruler 70 million years ago who brought billions of aliens to Earth and killed them with thermonuclear weapons. Despite being kept secret from most followers, this forms the central mythological framework of Scientology's ostensible soteriology ."

"Oh! And we think being gay is mental illness."