Chapter 4

"Got it. Yeah , I'll look over it," Aron Bluestone was as calm as the river Thames during winter. People called him Lucifer behind his back for his timeless cool-headed wrongdoings. He was highly ambitious and had the capability of achieving all he wanted. He had the wit of Athena and ruthlessness of Ares in himself with which he'd built his fearsome reputation.

But a call this morning caused a few frowns on his forehead. As uncommon as it was among richmen to share meals with their families, the Bluestone made sure to have a common breakfast with all kins present in the morning. The report this morning soured his mood enough to create a scene. Man , was it spectacular! The wife and the kids were especially surprised at the table seeing the man smile during breakfast. He's not a man of much smiles, one could say. So what caused it?

None other than the cause of his incoming show of violence, his son. The father threw his phone on the floor with a thud loud enough to show his anger. The new maids were scared to the bones, while the old ones tried to brainstorm their way to avoid getting in their master's way.

But one curious girl actually invited the grim reaper to her door. She snuck up a while later, being the gossipy foolish girl she was, to Aron's bedroom door. With the stethoscope she used to get juicy news about the maids, she overheard the old man conversate with his son, " Yes son, very well done. Me? How could I get angry at such a filial son as you! Yes, you'll get another account details soon..."

Next morning,a maid named Amy was missing, no call reached her cellphone. The worker girls told the police that it was very regular for them, many maids just got better opportunities and tore all ties with them before leaving. Finally, the case was closed within a day.