Chapter 1

Authors note: This is the beginning of stupid y/n novel hope you enjoy Ig.
(Also it is taking place in South Carolina ik that is unrealistic cause it doesn't snow but idc its a Wattpad 🫶)
___________________________________

Y/n's POV

What the h3// it's 2am and someone is ringing the doorbell!? I hate this town. We had to move here cause of my dad's stupid job. Like I could've just stayed in Florida not move to Summerville, South Carolina. Does anyone even know that Summerville exists? Florida was a decent place but this is horrific if I just stayed there. Well maybe a 14 year old wouldn't be good on their own. Never mind that someone go get the dang door! "Mom!!" I call out, no answer. Great I guess I have to go see our mysterious visitor. I go downstairs to the door and look through the peep hole. What. The. Heck. It's a boy!? He's about my age. Blonde, blue eyes and the slightest bit of freckles. He's cute I'll give him that but what is he doing awake at this time!? I open the door cause he honestly looks weak I could take him out with a blow to the shin. But instead I just look at him, and he looks at me. "Do you need something?" I blurt out. "Oh uh yes wait no, sorry." He says. At this point I'm just mad, like dude I'm tired but I keep a chill look on my face. "Sorry um I'm logan Larue and me and my dad just came back from our trip and we realized we had new neighbors!" He says. "Okay and?" I say. I didn't mean to sound so well mean but I just spoke before I could think. "Oh sorry I understand it really early but I wanted to make our new neighbors feel comfortable in their new home." He says sadly. "Yeah thanks and sorry for coming off rude I didn't mean to I just blurt stuff out like that sometimes."
I say hopefully cheering him up a bit and I guess it worked cause he handed me a box of cookies. "Here this is for you! We got it on our trip and we just tossed them in our bag and my dad told me to give them to you." "Thanks." I say taking the box. "So um how old are you?" He asked while I'm already opening the box of cookies. "Oh uh 14, you?" "Same." He says with a smile. Wow he has the perfect teeth. Wait why am I thinking about his teeth. Then my thoughts get cut off by, "Are you going to Eden Hall Academy by chance?" Hey asked. "Yeah how'd you know?" "Well we are neighbors and I go to EHA so I just put two and two together." He says. Of course that's why he knows why am I so stupid. "Oh haha guess I'm stupider than I thought." I say sighing. "Well I guess I should get going I'll show you around after school tomorrow and introduce you to some friends if that's okay?" "Yeah sounds great see ya later Larue." I say with a smile. Then when he's gone I close the door, walk up stairs, eat the cookies and drift off waiting for the day to start.

BIZZ BIZZ, BIZZ BIZZ, BIZZ BIZZ

"Okay I get it shut up!" I yell turning my alarm clock off. First day of school just great. I get up get dressed and grab some toast. I open the door to leave and I see my mom talking with the neighbors. I ignore it and walk to the bus stop. Well I think it's the bus stop it's where my mom told me to go. I'm just walking when I hear footsteps behind me l turn my head and there he his the guy who gave me cookies. "Hey..um uhhh." He say's confused "what is it?" I say also confused. "Well it's funny really I never actually caught your name?" He says laughing. " oh crap sorry it's Y/n." I say embarrassed that i didn't introduce myself sooner. "No you're good." He says smiling. We were getting to know each other more but then all of a sudden an unfamiliar voice yells, "oooOooooo does Mr. Larue have a lover?" "Shut up Evan." Says Logan pushing his arm. I'm just sitting there watching these two biccer then another guy walks up and angrily says, "So much for a best friend you left me Evan!" "Sorry nick." Great now I'm hanging out with three guys. "Oh guys this is Y/n." Logan says to the guys I Iearned were Nick and Evan. "Hi."
I mumbled. "Hey do you play sports?" Evan says. "Yeah, ice hockey why?" I say confused. "She just got here do-Logan gets cut off. "Wanna join the don't bothers!?" He asks me. "The what now?" I'm confused more than ever. "It's a team that Evan's mom made and all of our friends are on it!" Nick blurts out. "You know what to h3// with it sure." I say. Honestly the best thing for me is to make friends. And if I can do that and play hockey at the same time it's smooth sailing from there. We all talk about the team while we wait for the bus. And when it arrives I sit with Logan. " Do you want the window seat or the isle." "I don't care." I yawn. "You seem tired." He laughs. "Well you did come to my house at 2am." I say looking at him tiredly. " oh yeah sorry about that." He's embarrassed I can tell so I just mess with his hair and say. "It's okay princess." He lets me play with his hair but he looks at me annoyed and says. " don't call me that ever again." Then we both let out a laugh and I noticed his cheeks were a light pink.