Author's Note

Hi!

First of all, thank you for taking a chance with my book. I have a feeling you wouldn't be disappointed.
I started this book so long ago. But, I can be a little too lazy when I shouldn't, and here I am again making amends. Hopefully, this time for good.

The last time I put this book out I wasn't satisfied at all with the way I wrote it or the way I expressed it. It felt lacking which made me pull the story back entirely. But now, I have gotten a different perspective and I altered things a little. Maybe a lot. This time though I feel like it's the right way to write it. So, yeah I am doing it again!

And I hope you like the story!

If you do, make sure to vote or comment cause they help encourage me to do better (and update quicker!)

Have a wonderful day, people!

P.S.: I am not mentioning the names of the characters since the start. I thought of doing it, but I felt like it would be better if they were introduced as they pop up in the story. So, a little heads up for that!

Disclaimer:

-The characters used in this book are completely fictional and have no relation to real life. This book is written completely out of my imagination and has no relevance to reality in any way.

-This is my work and I do not permit any individual to copy, plagiarise, or even translate the book.