LONELY LIFE

My name is Katie I was 8 years old, I had a normal life until one day..........
I woked up by the sound of the sweet voice of my dear mother. "Katie wake up...you don't want to be late for school". I woke up and yawned. I followed my mom to the kitchen where I saw my father eating breakfast. It was a sunny Friday. "Good morning Katie" said my father with a big hug.

I smiled with a warm smile and told him the same. As I got my backpack the bus arrived I turned around seeing my parents waving good bye. I waved at them back and hopped on.

This is bad I said to myself. I saw the 2 girl bullies, their names where Monica and Britney. I sighed as I was looking for a seat to take. But unfortunately I already had made eye contact with Monica.
Monica had curly hair always wore makeup and always bragged about her mansion. Britney had blonde straight hair, she was nicer than Monica.

I gulped as I heard some steps coming towards me then I heard a voice that said " hey Katie you should really buy better clothes and new shoes. And maybe also change that horrible look"Monica said. I said" well at least I'm not a bragging bitch that can't shut the HELL UP!!

She stared at me for some few seconds and when I dint realize it I was slapped by her in the face. She left me a big red handprint that was on my face. She left and I felt a tear of pain falling on my cheek

I looked outside the window crying in pain. We finally arrived and I went running to my class, but unfortunately the 2 bullies where in the same class as me.
I sat down and the teacher started the lesson. I looked at Monica and gave her a mean look until she looked at me. I got scared when the teacher almost yelled "Katie"! I looked down at my paper and said sorry Mr.Garza. When school was over it was summer now.