STRUGGLING

I met some new friends. One night we where in a bar my friend Emily was dancing. When it was pretty late I went outside. My car was parked in a dark road which I was actually scared. I heard footsteps on the back of me I walked faster. I looked in the back it was a man trying to get me.

He got me by the arm and punched me in the face, until I passed out. I felt being tied with a rope all over my body. They put a fold covering my eyes it was so black.

I was stuck in a car , until the car stopped and I heard the door open. Somebody carried me to a cold place. They put me in a bed and I heard a female voice " Katie are you hungry or not".

I yelled " whoever you are bitch I'm going to cut your head OFF"!!!!

She took the blindfold off and there she was it was Monica. She got closer to my face and grabbed me by my throat. " listen I did this beca-" she was interrupted by me spitting in her face. She slapped me.

She opened the door to get out of the room and I saw the man that got me in the car.

When she closed the door I cried. I thought I was going to die I closed my eyes and prayed to get out of this hell. I looked at the clock it was 4 in the morning it was really silent, somehow I managed to get free I opened the door and raned to the door to exit this mansion. Monica was in the back at me I threw myself on top of her and said " did you kill my parents"!? She smiled and pushed me "why are you smiling you crazy bitch" she went to the kitchen I heard she was getting something from a box.

I got closer to the door just in case it was an attack. She stepped out the kitchen with a gun. I opened the door , when she shot . I runned out of her property and got in a car that had keys on top.

I went to maximum speed, I looked outside and saw cars following me. The streets where really dark until suddenly I felt that the whole car was falling until finally I saw water " Oh shit"! I was falling to a lake.

(Or whatever you want to call it)

I took a deep breath when the car touched the end of the lake . I tried not to panic. I opened the door with all my force and swimmed out of the water. I did not see more cars coming or anybody coming for me.

I had fallen of a bridge. I looked at myself and had blood all over my body, I struggled to get a piece of glass out of my knee . It was so deep inside I couldn't stand up and walk. I was bleeding a lot. Until I managed to get that piece out.
I got something to cover my injury.

MEANWHILE WITH MONICA

* KNOCK* KNOCK* come in please. Monica's body guard's said " Ms.Monica , Katie fell of the bridge she couldn't be seen no more"

Monica turned around and said " nice job, finally that little bitch died.

"Now please leave me alone" Monica said. The body guard's obeyed her command and left her alone.