DEATH

It was late night, about 3 a.m I heard footsteps coming upstairs. I runed to my bedroom door and locked it.

I heard a scream that scared me.I unlocked the door and put on my shoes and runed as fast as I could to my parents room. There where blood stains in the bed and 2 persons staring at the floor I gasped and runed again to the door to get out of there.

I hidden myself in a bush and saw 2 mysterious guys. They where covered in blood. I wanted to scream but I knew that if I did they where going to kill me.

When they left I went inside crying to see my parents. My mother was on the floor with blood all over her head and my father was shot in the head.

I went to somewhere really far from my house and that's when I heard the police sirens. I went to my friends house her name was Emily. She looked at me and welcomed me in. "I....I..I..need....he..help"! She got her mother and said what happened with me. She told me if I had escaped from my house but I responded " no they killed my parents".

That night I stayed there and sleeped there. From there on Emily's mother was li

10 years later.....

I was now 18 years old I seeked revenge for my parents. I searched everywhere and everything. I sometimes remembered the good memories I had with my family, but that just messed with my temper.