Chapter 4/Wakiya's sick...

"Okay! Let's go one more time!" The rich boy said, pointing a finger towards you. All you replied with was a "Mhm!" But before you two could launch, Wakiya sneezed. Again. You furrow your eyebrows in concern.

"Wakiya, you feeling okay?" You ask. Clearly worried.
"I feel fine." He argues.
"That's the 5th time you've sneezed today."
"So?"

You deadpan, not taking it one bit. You walk over to him, and put your hand on his forehead.
"Well, under your blush, you're really hot." You tell him. He smirks as making this a chance to possibly flirt. Or whatever went on in his head.
"I know."
"*groan* Come on, let's check your temperature."

And as it was, Wakiya had a fever.
"Let's get you in a bath." You say grabbing his wrist.
"What?! Why?!" He exclaims.
"Because it'll help. If I put the water half cold and half hot, the heat from your body will radiate into the water. This will bring down your temperature. While you do that, I'm going to go get you some medicine."

You turn on the bath and let it run.
"It Looks So Cold!" He complained and yelled.
"Just shut up and get in when you're ready. I'll be back soon."

~~~•Timeskip•~~~

'Why did he get sick? I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight.*sigh* what am I going to do with this idiot? I wonder if I should tell him. He'll probably ask about the kiss. I hope our parents come home soon. I might get a summer job. My head's going too fast! My hips hurt. Shut Up!'

You smile.
"Just these three things please."
'I trust them. So why don't I tell them?' There was a small voice in Y/ns head.
"Here you go! Your total is $10.18."
You pay and leave.

'I could use a snack. I'll stop by the Aoi bakery'

"N/n!" Valt runs up and hugs you as soon as he heard the doorbell ring.
"Oh ,um, thanks for the hug. And only Wakiyas allowed to call me that." You say patting his head. He lets go of you and pouts.
"Aw! Why?!"
"Because we're childhood friends and that's the nickname Wakiya gave me." You explain, with a soft smile on your face. 

'Don't let them think...' You thought.

"Hey Y/n," Shu greets.
"Oh hi Shu! Just stopping by to get some things."
"What's wrong?"
He asks. 

'He notice something is wrong.'

"Hm? Wdym? Nothing's wrong."
"Wakiya isn't with you."
"Oh...Wakiya..."
You had to gain your emotions and thoughts for a second. "Wakiyas sick...and in the bag is some medicine. I just hope he'll get better by tomorrow."

"If he doesn't, will you still come to school?" Valt asks, stepping in.
"Most likely, no. I mean, it's not the first time he's gotten sick. I used to get sick all the time because I played in the rain. But we don't like being apart from each other."

'Their love is fed off each other.'  Shu thought.

"Why is that?" Valt asks. You smile.
"Well, I'm just here for a few things. Can't stay long. Someone has to take care of Wakiya."

"Oh yeah!"

'They were getting to close.'  You thought.

~~~•Timeskip•~~~

"Ki, are you-"
Your heart melted. He was sleeping. He did exactly what you asked.
"~Sleep well~" You whisper.
You kiss his forehead. Then left his room.

~~~•Another Timeskip XD•~~~

"Where is Y/n," Honcho asks. "Even Valt got here before her!"
"Is that her?" Daigo points to a girl.
"No," Honcho replies. "That can't be her! Let's go to class."

•••~in class~•••

"Miss Y/n? Are your eyelids more interesting than your school?" The teacher asks. Everyone looks at you.
"No ma'am." You reply.

'Like hell they are. I've already seen this.'  You thought.

"Good. As I was saying." She continues. You scowl.
"~Is that y/n?~" Honcho asks, keeping his voice low.
"Yeah. I pointed her out this morning. When you said it wasn't her." Daigo replies.
"~She looks so sad~" Keru says. In a sad and quiet voice.
"And tired," Valt adds in. His voice was also sad. Like he pitted you. "Do you think it's because Wakiya isn't here?" He asks Shu.

"Where is goldilocks anyway?" Honcho asks.
"He's sick," Shu said.

##••Lunch••##

"Hey y/-" Valt starts. But he was cut off with a scream. The boys bad to cover their ears you were so loud.

"Dang! How do you squeal that high?!" Honcho yells.
"1. Don't scare me like that! 2. I use to sing with Zac. And 3. I DO NOT want to talk today." You instruct.

"We just wanted to make sure you were okay!" Valt reasons. Your hair falls over your face, making your appearance dark and almost depressing. You look down so they can't see your expressions.

"I'm fine. I just didn't sleep last night." You try to reason back.
"Did you and Wakiya get in a fight?" Valt pushes.
"No. I just didn't sleep. Okay?" Your voice was soft. Just like always. Except this voice was dripping in pain. They stayed silent.

But the next day, everything was back to normal.

'We saw a dark side of Y/n. A part neither we nor her, want to see.' Shu thought.

Oki byyeeee!
4/26/2023
When remade: 1/15/24