A/N!!!

So originally I was gonna make Y/n and Wakiya Depressed because most people are and I was severely depressed for a long time So I was more comfortable making stories like that.But I've been saved and I know that Beyblade is a kids show And some of you out there would prefer for The characters not to be depressed.So could I just please have everyone's opinion on this idea??

     If I do continue making the story with Wakiya and y/n depressed, Then there will be signs Childhood trauma And cutting.I know it's kind of dark but these are some things that people actually go through And for some reason, it makes people more comfortable Reading stories like that. Speaking from experience.

     Since Originally the 2 main characters were going to be depressed,I drafted all of their stories As depressed.I'm not sure if I should keep going on with that Or if I should rewrite all of them(which would take longer for me to post). I think I'm going to continue with this 1 being depressed, and then make a second story where the character is Joyful and happy with Wakiya. But still I want everybody's opinion.

     Thank you so much My lovely! I hope you have a great day/night! Take a nap, drink some water,Read a book, go outside Or do something to make yourself Happy. You all deserve it.Keep up the good work! ❤❤