Chapter 4 : Fang's thoughts

Surprise!!!

I had no intention of writing another chapter but JenKat6 requested another update so, here I am!!

Enjoy!

School has ended. We can see a brunette and two girls chatting with two certain guys who had to clean the school now.

"Bye Gopal! Bye Fang!" Ying waved as she and Yaya started leaving the school premises.

"So, bye guys." BoBoiBoy said, his face a little annoyed.

Noticing this gopal said. "Oh come on BoBoiBoy. I am sorry."

"Huh. You promised to come and play the new Papa Zola game today and then this? /sigh/ Nevermind. I'll play with Ochobot." BoBoiBoy voiced his annoyance.

"Geez BoBoiBoy, you always break promises too. It's my first time. Cut me some crap." Gopal replied.

BoBoiBoy opened his mouth to say something but Fang got in between them and beckoned BoBoiBoy to leave saying, "Drop it BoBoiBoy. Go now. We have some- no a LOT of cleaning to do."

BoBoiBoy hung the bag on his shoulder was faced away, leaving.

///////////////'

"So, what was it you want to say?" Said Fang after a few minutes making sure the school was now empty. Both he and Gopal were picking up waste wrappers from the ground. The sun was hot on their heads and they were sweating.

Gopal smirked seeing that he has gotten Fang interested, if not interested at least curious.

What on Earth does Gopal want to talk behind BoBoiBoy's back to him? Fang thought. If it is not about my popularity then what can make this loyal friend talk to another about his best friend. It's not like Gopal if he want to badmouth BoBoiBoy because if want to say something he'd say it on BoBoiBoy's face, not gossip among others. It's not like it's wrong for him to talk to me about it because I'm also a friend, a mutual friend. Will he expect me to take sides? What should I do? Should I tell someone? Do the girls know? Am I expected to tell them? Fang's thoughts were running wild.

Gopal noticed Fang absentmindly thinking. He facepalmed. What on Earth he is thinking that I will tell him? Seriously?. /sigh/

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

".....g!"

"....a...g!"

"Fa....g!"

"FANG!"

"What the-" Fang stumbled backwards as Gopal shouted in his ears.

"What's wrong!? " Fang said getting up.

"Nothing. I thought I will put a stop to your day dreaming." Gopal huffed.

"Listen, you know about BoBoiBoy's phobia right?"

Done.

Sorry we didn't progressed much. I wanted to add some filling chapters before jumping to the main story.

Take care!