.... PROLOGUE....

So hey cutie readers I'm here with prologue.......

  In 21 century where government rules there is some parts of India still have king as rulers

                                  This is the place of Bhanpur in Rajasthan which is which covered the biggest area of Rajasthan where is the rule of Rajputs (THAKUR) they are the most popular and powerful ruler of Rajasthan. There business is all over India .

                The current ruler of  bhanpur Vijay Singh Rajput they are having their only heir TAHIR SINGH RAJPUT..

                       He was in Mumbai for his studies. His aura screams power,danger,and royalty. He is the second name of danger.A complete beast when gets angry.loves his family and brothers the most . Don't believe in love......use girls for pleasure only.
       He loves to see fear of his name in people's eyes....

BANDUK TOH BAS SHOK KE LIYE RAKHI HAI KHAUF PAIDA KRNE KE LIYE TOH HUMARA NAAM HI KAAFI HAI

      MR.TAHIR SINGH RAJPUT

               (ROWDY)

YN

She is an orphan when she is of five months her father through her mother out of the house and Marry another woman for saving her child her mother become a courtesan (TAWAIF) her mother name is Sitara and women like her comes to her start living with her for living their life ..
                         Sitara bai created a image at that place and after her death that place is known as....
SITARA BAZAR

                       She died when Yn is only 6 years after her death Salima begum treats her as her own daughter made her the head of SITARA BAZAR 

                       But after being a courtesan (TAWAIF) she never give her body to any men many of royal men offer her alot of money, jewels....but she denied. She only dance and sing in royal palaces and earn .

       She is pure but the society not take her as pure bcoz she belongs to the place which is only for pleasure.........

  KUCH TOH MUJBOORI HOTI HAI
WERNA ESE HI KOI LADKI TAWAIF NHI BANTI........
                   KEHNE KO HUM PAVITRA HAI PR HUM KISI KE HO NHI SKTE .......

                 YN

  How there love story go through.........

Comment me ur idea's if u want me make some changes in the story......

STAY TUNED FOR THE FIRST PART.......

STAY BLESSED 💓

Bye bye cuties 🥰🥰🥰
                .....