Everything set ablur

"Keep going don't stop!" A faint voice said, A few feet behind me, I had Every Desire to Turn around and help I knew we Needed back up, All the back up we needed..
Once everything was out of sight, I had come upon a Field, I felt Exhausted from all the Fighting, But something felt Wrong..

*BEEP... BEEP... BEEP* my phone Alarm went off, I jolted up, Was that A Dream?  Chuuya thought before looking at the time, He then Realized he had overslept, So he Quickly jumped out of bed and Changed Quickly then rushed out of the door not even knowing he left his Fordora...

He caught the Nearest Taxi, knowing he'll be in Trouble Once he gets to the port mafia, 20 minutes later Chuuya Arrived at The port mafia He then Scampered his way to the door. Then He went to go grab his key card, and He knew he left it in his apartment.

"Great.." Chuuya muttered to himself, Then he grabbed his phone and Turned it on He then saw the Crack Across the Screen, Realizing that he had thrown it the other night In anger he Started to Bang on the door.

Mori then Opened the door "Your late." Mori said in a harsh tone, Chuuya nodded "Yes sir I know i overslept." Chuuya said Mori then left and let Chuuya in As he walked to his office

Chuuya then started to walk his way back to his office But Right before Chuuya could sit down he was Greeted by a Familiar voice, It was Dazai "Morning Chuuya!" Dazai said In a energetic tone, "What do you want Bandage waste.." Chuuya muttered, "You know you don't have your hat right?" Dazai said, Chuuya Turned his chair Around Aggressively

"What? I do have my hat." Chuuya said, While he went to go grab his hat. "uhm Well, heh I guess it's not?" Dazai Smiled, I haven't seen you like this for a while Hat rack.."

(Maybe book two I haven't decided and haven't been on this thing for a bit lol)