Final Words by the Author

I started writing The Adventures of Laney Scamander on February 16th of this year (2023). I finished on April 25th 2023, and have published the story on April 26th 2023. Now, I do understand the chapters are very short, but I dare say, it's not terrible for my first ever story. I've always loved reading and writing, and I enjoy movies too. I've written a bit of poetry, and a few short stories here and there. I quite enjoy writing, for it gives me a chance to express myself without talking (I'm not much of a talker, more of a watcher.) I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions on this story. I've tried to do as much research as possible, so I'd get the story accurate to cannon/the books and movies. And also, I didn't plan out this story at all. I came up with the characters, I knew I wanted Laney to have a magical suitcase, and I went on from there. (Also, I didn't even know Laney was going to have a case like Newts, I came up with the idea a few weeks into writing the story!) One thing that you need to know, is that Laney's case DOES NOT have the "Muggle Worthy" feature. It's just something I didn't really want to add. 

Also, here's a few fun facts about me:
I'm born February 15th (same as Laney)
I'm a Ravenclaw (my second house is Hufflepuff)
I love poetry
One of my favorite books is Perks of Being a Wallflower
I'm a huge fan of Taylor Swift
I'd love to pursue either culinary, or writing for my future career
I love the study of the human brain and I'm a huge science lover
I hate talking, absolutely hate it, that's one of the reasons why I write, I have found that it is a good form of expressing myself
I run track (I'm a sprinter)
I'm a huge fan of the Cursed Child play (though I have never seen it in person)