The feature of featuring, ft. A pink-haired psychic.

If someone would look at Shiro's face right now, they would only see her beautiful face according to most people. But if you can read minds, you would be begging for the sweet release of death.

I'm Kusuo Saiki, and my "quirk" is mindreading through skin contact. That is what all people know about me. I went to general studies, yet I can read the minds of everyone, because I lied. I came here because I... (would you even care)

This girl is screeching in her mind (which I can read), and I can't concentrate on class. Yare yare daze...

The 100 words are up, no more featuring saiki. Go back to your hellscape called high school life.

Back at 1-A

Wryyyyyyy!

Why does a sports festival exist? And Why has it become More popular than the fucking Olympics!!!1!!1!1!!

I want to quit, but to do that, I must fabricate an excuse to not participate.

What could I do:
1- Fake an injury. But accidents won't even happen! We have heroes, We are heroes (in training) can't get easily hurt, and too much is a career ending path.
2- Bargain my soul with the rat. I would rather not, as I just met the principal and there's a reason I call that a rat.
3- Be absent. Then, I will be interrogated. Obviously not.

Maybe, I can create a villain persona that creates an advatageous persona. I need a body double and I have one coincidentally. But I need someone or sometging that is evil enough but wants to further my goal and has my personality...

I know you are listening. Please, goD, Answer my heeD and help me in this enDeavour. I neeD to Do this for my iDea!

Who might be this goD shiro keeps talking about? FinD out in the next part!