chapter 2

Jenns p.o.v
All i could think is 'woah this boy is a good kisser'. We slowly pulled apartand sat there... in an awkward silence...great
"Soo umm, did that mean anything?" He asked. I slowly nodded in agreement
"So do we mean anythung?"
"Yea, i mean i guess, o-only if you want to" he responded nervously. Butterflys shot through my body. "Yea i would like that." I grinned
"Wanna go back to the party?"
"Sure" i respond. Axel grabbed my hand and opened the door, i could feel my face turning red. I squeezed his hand led the way. I pushed my way through the crowd and made my way over to my mom.
"Hey mom?"
"Yes?"
"Can axel and i have a movie night tonight and not be down here?"
"Umm....sure?" She says glancing down at mine and axels intertwined fingers.
Everything probably sounds weird that hes also gonna be sleeping over, we never sleep together, i have a futon in my room and he sleeps on it while i sleep on my bed, i insist that he sleeps on my bed while i sleep on the futon but he always says no.
"what movie do you want to watch?"axel asks. Is dis boy dumb?
"You already know, we always watch scary movies, why'd you ask?"i say playfully.
"I know, just wondering, how about insidious part 2?" He suggests
"Yea, sure" i respond
"THE GUEST ARE LEAVING COME SAY GOOD-BYE!" my mom shouts from down stairs.
I run down stairs and say good-bye to them, one family catches my eye, i've never seen them before in my life
"Mom who were the new people?"
"Oh you mean the new next door neighbors?, they just moved here and i wanted to make them feel welcome, they are the mendes's, you know they have a son your age and i belive he will go to your school, maybe you and axel could show him around?"
"Yea, definitely"i reply
"Im going back upstairs bye mom love you"i say running upstairs.
I walk into my room to find i shirtless, might i say tan axel, sitting on the futon with the movie in his hand
"Dont forget to blink"axel joked
I snapped out of my thoughts and sat down next to him.
"Wait, we need popcorn and soda" i remind him.
"Oh yea, come on" he says pulling me up
After popping like 3 bags of popcorn and putting it in a bowl, we grab 4 sodas (two for each) and run back upstairs. As the previews were playing i told axel about the new kid we were gonna show around town.
"Alright well, since he is a guy, dont fall for him, you're mine." He says wrapping his arms around me and pecking my cheek. I blushed and nodded.
After the pre-views we started the movie, for the most part it wasnt scary but towards the end a scary face popped up and i shrieked, threw the blankets over my eyes and jumped in axels lap. I could feel him laughing, "shut up its not funny" i say hitting him with a pillow. "Yes it was" he says still laughing.
And im still over here trying to not have a heart attack. I get off his lap and huff
"Awww im sorry" axels says cuddling me. We lay down and fall asleep. Today was great i thought to myself.