Chapter 5

Both of them waded into the water to wash themselves. Vegeta kept his distance from Kakarot so he could take a moment to gather his thoughts. His post-orgasm high had faded and the realization of what had happened between them forced his guilty conscious into overdrive.

A few feet away Kakarot sat crouched on the balls of his feet, thighs spread open. He carded his hand through the water and splashed it between his legs. At the same time he caught Vegeta staring at him, he scrubbed his palm against his pubic hair. "Are we going to talk now?"

Vegeta peeled his eyes away from his rival's still half-hard length. "Not while you're doing that we're not. Have some decency!"

Kakarot looked down at his crotch. "We can't talk 'cause I'm naked?"

"And because you're touching yourself."

"But how else am I going to get clean?"

Vegeta turned his head away. On the shore two squirrels chased each other in circles through the sand. The time chamber can create living creatures as well? At least the stupid animals gave him something to focus on other than Kakarot's dangling junk. "Just hurry it up."

"This is why you confuse me, Vegeta. We were naked doing stuff just a few minutes ago, but now you don't want to look at me?"

"That was different!" Vegeta said with his cheek still turned. "I don't need to know how you wash your balls."

"But I don't mind looking at your balls."

"I didn't ask if you did!" Vegeta rose to his feet, figuring he was as clean as a person could get from wallowing in lake water. He trudged back toward shore with his sights still set on the squirrel couple playing tag. The moment his foot touched dry land the larger of the two animals mounted the other and fucked it into submission.

Is this an omen? But of what? His hasty fingers plucked his underwear and armor up from the ground and shook it free of sand. I hope they didn't fuck on this while I wasn't looking. Behind him he heard the sound of an idiot lumbering through water. Hurriedly he slid his clothes back on.

Kakarot picked his shirt up off the ground and pulled it over his head. "I have a question for you. I hope it isn't too weird."

Vegeta held his breath. Was Kakarot going to ask him how he felt about their relationship? Maybe whether or not Vegeta had feelings for him? He wasn't sure how to answer that particular question. Kakarot was attractive and all and he enjoyed spending time around him, but it was dangerous for him to develop any feelings—

"Do you always touch yourself with your left hand? I thought you were right-handed."

Vegeta's stomach dropped. "You're asking me about how I masturbate?"

"Yeah. I always do it with this one," Kakarot said, wiggling the fingers on his right hand in demonstration. "I've never tried it with my left. Is it better that way?"

Vegeta kneaded both of his palms against his eyes. "Put your pants on."

"But—"

"Do it!"

Kakarot finished dressing himself. While tugging his gloves back on Vegeta scared away the perverted squirrels still humping on the sand. The last thing he needed was Kakarot getting any funny ideas.

They returned to the winding path that would lead them back home. Kakarot had the brilliant idea to not only hold hands with Vegeta, but to swing their arms to and fro as they walked through the forest. The sun peeked at them through the trees and multiple birds zipped past them chirping love songs; Vegeta glared at Kakarot until he finally noticed his sullen disposition.