Day 1

The sunlight shined upon my face blinding me, I sat up quickly forgetting I was on a bottom bunk making me hit my head an fall off the bed.

"Urgg__" I groan placing my hands upon the bump already making its way to the corner of my head.

"OH MY GOD___ THAT WAS SO FUNNY..." My cousin Kat laughed from the side of her bunk.

Our room Is on big circle metal dome, with 2 sets of bunks. One set for Kat and Drake and the other for My brother and I.

This is going to take some getting used to. Being here in this new world. We weren't allowed outside.. Ever. We grew up as inside kids until last week when they made us go outside. With or groups, Our groups were given based on relationships and personalities. I'm with my brother and my cousin and my cousin NEEDED her boyfriend so, he is here too.

I make my way to my drawer and grab an outfit, I head to the bathroom to change. ( outfit in picture above ) taming my rats nest I throw it up in a messy bun and grab my handgun shoving it in the side on my pants.

Today was the day we met the others everyone else. We are meeting the people who are facing the same problems, the people who will die, cry, play, eat and just be there, the other 60 kids who are there to be our friends. These people.... Aren't my kind of people.

Some might call me anti-social but, I'm just careful. I don't like being weak or looking weak so, I workout often and hide my soft side, I also try to avoid most people and I've been told I'm bossy.

Today was the day that was going to make or break my earth travels