Chapter 5: Little bit of fun

Hi, another chapter up ahead, anyway something of how i pictured edward's bedroom, but wayyyyy bigger————————————————>

Warning small smexy chapter up ahead———————————————————————————————————————————————>

Alex POV:

Before I open my eyes, I can feel the rays of the sun shining brightly in the room. I am confused for a second, before everything comes back to me. I feel the heat of a blush crawling up my neck to my face. I feel like such a girl uuuggggghhhhh. I try to move until I feel a strong grip on my waist and a strong chest on my back. I turn around to see the face of the most handsome person I've ever noticed. The prince. I see the sharp curve of his chin up to his delectable, soft kissable lips, his small cute nose and finally his grass green bottomless eyes that are hidden through his soft delicate white eyelids with long curly eyelashes. His sleek, soft black hair that is curled on top of his handsome face.

 I take in every detail, the small parting of his lips as he sleeps, he way his eyebrows knot together and his tighter grip on my waist as if he is conflicted in his dream. I glide my hand and fingers over his broad chest. I feel his pecks and the starting line of his V line. I quickly turned back around and chastised myself. He is sleeping and it's not right. As I was about to go back to sleep, I wigged my ass a bit. Call it a bedtime habit.  I didn't notice his 'length' until I wiggled my pajama clothed ass on something hard, he moaned in his sleep. I blushed like there was no tomorrow. I'm sure I was cherry red by now. I never knew he was so big! As I went to explore his length more, my hand was suddenly caught by his big muscular hand. "What are you doing Alex?" Shit! I knew that I was busted.

Edward POV:

Ads by BlockAndSurfAd Options

I was having such a lovely dream until I felt someone rubbing something on me. I surprised myself by moaning. I opened my eyes just a little to see who it was. My little Alex. I felt him turn to face me. He looked up to see if he had woken me up. I feigned sleep and he went back to what he was doing. As I felt him go down to touch it, I quickly caught his hand and opened my eyes. "What are you doing Alex?" I asked in a husky morning voice. I almost laughed at his blue eyes and his as he looked up at me as if he knew he was caught and didn't know what to say. "Would you like a peek at my junior this early morning?" I teased him. He turned red immediately. I burst into laughter. He put his face in my chest and mumbled that its not really funny. I cooed at him and almost burst in to laughter again as he turned even redder and squeaked.

I never laughed so much as this morning ever. Alex kept on being silly, from not knowing how to wear his clothes to how to put on shoes and lets not forget our mornings escapade in bed. "Thank you." I told him as we were eating breakfast in my room. I like eating in my room sometimes.

Alex POV:

I had some fun this morning pretending like I didn't have a clue about stuff. It made The P...Edward laugh so much that I thought that he would die. He told me to call him by his first name, Edward. What an English name. Anyway we were eating breakfast in his room when I heard him say, "Thank you." AT first I was confused and I said, "For what?" Before I finally realized it when he said, "For everything you have given me this morning plus more." I told him that we both had fun and I wouldn't mind doing that often. As I finished my breakfast I was thinking that I'm letting him in too fast and if I don't slow down, there will be grave consequences.

Hi guys, i just wanted to put something here thanks to those who were reading and those who didn't. All of you guys are awesome!!!!!!!